Photo

Garcia vs Easter-Preview and Predictions Poll Added!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
49 replies to this topic

Poll: Easter vs Garcia (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Who Wins?

1. Easter by Decision (Wide) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Easter by Decision (Close) (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Easter by KO/TKO (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Garcia by Decision (Wide) (2 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

5. Garcia by Decision (Close) (1 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

6. Garcia by KO/TKO (2 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

7. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

8. DQ/No Contest/Cuts/Injury (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote

#41 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 01:35 PM

Can't believe it's fight week!

Sadly, I'm just watching to see if Easter shits the bed in this one and gives up all of his advantages, due to pride. It's gonna be a great one! No doubt Mikey has the advantage in the experience department! I'm glad this one was made with no nonsense or "marinating" involved. 

#42 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,520 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 06:47 PM

Can't believe it's fight week!

Sadly, I'm just watching to see if Easter shits the bed in this one and gives up all of his advantages, due to pride. It's gonna be a great one! No doubt Mikey has the advantage in the experience department! I'm glad this one was made with no nonsense or "marinating" involved.

Or ESPN+ that fuckin bullshit

#43 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 24 July 2018 - 06:13 AM

Going with Mikey. Easter doesnt have great footwork and over commits. He's a very solid opponent, but Mikeys poise and discipline will be Easter's undoing. Easter does have a punchers chance, and Garcia has a high ring IQ. People comparing this to Hearns/Duran. It aint that. Easter aint Hearns.

#44 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:02 AM

Or ESPN+ that fuckin bullshit

Man listen! Lol

I hate everything about that stupid app. If they do PBC fights like that, I don't know what I'm gonna do. Showtime is supposed to be airing the Easter/Garcia undercard bouts on Facebook streaming, as well as a couple other cards next month. 

I know this seems to be the "way to go", but I'm not feeling it. It all comes down to your internet speed, RAM on your laptops, and your streaming device as a whole....this is why I still prefer the cable option because it's consistent. 

#45 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:03 AM

Going with Mikey. Easter doesnt have great footwork and over commits. He's a very solid opponent, but Mikeys poise and discipline will be Easter's undoing. Easter does have a punchers chance, and Garcia has a high ring IQ. People comparing this to Hearns/Duran. It aint that. Easter aint Hearns.

If he uses his height and jab, then I'll sing a different tune. I think we all know not to look forward to that though. 

#46 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:07 AM

Poll added! What type of fight do you all expect to see? A shootout? Cat and mouse? A war? 

#47 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 09:08 AM

I voted Mikey by wide decision. Mikey doesn't usually get into shootouts and I don't remember him getting into too many wars. He's too patient and precise. Maybe, Easter can take him out of his comfort zone and make it a dogfight.

Even though I voted Mikey, something about this fight feels off to me. And that's Mikey overlooking Easter and thinking about Spence. Wouldn't be surprised if Easter gets the upset win, but I'm not picking it. Just got that funny feeling. Can't wait until Saturday night.

#48 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,520 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 10:11 AM

I think it will be a split decision. Mikey is talking future bouts and for me that isn't a good sign

#49 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,678 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 12:05 AM

Man listen! Lol

I hate everything about that stupid app. If they do PBC fights like that, I don't know what I'm gonna do. Showtime is supposed to be airing the Easter/Garcia undercard bouts on Facebook streaming, as well as a couple other cards next month. 

I know this seems to be the "way to go", but I'm not feeling it. It all comes down to your internet speed, RAM on your laptops, and your streaming device as a whole....this is why I still prefer the cable option because it's consistent. 

I know!

Let's have a party and huddle around my little monitor to watch ESPN+.  If that shit continues, I'm done.  I still have Garcia by TKO over Easter.  Garcia should have the home advantage.  At least kudos to Easter for taking this tough unification fight!

Jack

#50 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,520 posts

Posted 28 July 2018 - 10:27 AM

Mikey's stomach didn't look as tight as it normally does. Everyone thinks he will roll Easter, I think Mikey's focus is off, this fight might be more competitive than people think. Close fight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users