• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,152 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 05:02 PM

Keith knows what he's doing. Letting the landscape shift without having to fight any dangerous names he can safely avoiding in hiatus.
  • Franchize and MAHDI like this

#32 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 989 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:39 PM

looks like i am going to this fight.  finally i am able to afford a fight at staples lol

• Cshel86, Franchize and Dolimite like this

#33 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,465 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:55 PM

looks like i am going to this fight.  finally i am able to afford a fight at staples lol

I may have to join you! Since the baby is older and my wife isn't bugging me, I can possibly get a guys night out. It has bern too fuckin long. I am starting feel like I ain't got nuts.
  • flazi likes this

#34 flazi

flazi

Lightweight

• Members
  • 989 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 08:33 PM

I may have to join you! Since the baby is older and my wife isn't bugging me, I can possibly get a guys night out. It has bern too fuckin long. I am starting feel like I ain't got nuts.

let me know.  i will probably buy tickets this weekend

• Dolimite likes this

#35 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,761 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 09:32 AM

Never had any....

:drag:

• flazi, AZWildCat and KSUN247 like this

#36 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,761 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 09:38 AM

Lol

I'm looking to make my way to the Garcia/Porter fight in September in Brooklyn....and I'm also on tap to go to Vegas on the weekend of the 21st for somebody's birthday trip. 

I've never been to the Staples Center, but I've always wanted to go. Moreover, I need to get ready for the next fight at the Stub Hub Center....that's definitely on my boxing bucket list. 

Hope you make your way out there!

#37 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,465 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 01:59 PM

Never had any....

:drag:

#38 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,465 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:26 AM

Mikey keeps talking about Errol Spence and jumping to 147...I never liked when a fighter starts talking about their next fight when they got a fight. Mikey better not overlook the Bunny (rabbit and a bunny same thing)? Robert is a solid fighter and this could be a trap fight. Dude better be careful.
If Spence and Mikey end up fighting and Spence wins, how much credit should he get for beating a smaller man?
  • KSUN247 likes this

#39 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 01:25 PM

Mikey keeps talking about Errol Spence and jumping to 147...I never liked when a fighter starts talking about their next fight when they got a fight. Mikey better not overlook the Bunny (rabbit and a bunny same thing)? Robert is a solid fighter and this could be a trap fight. Dude better be careful.
If Spence and Mikey end up fighting and Spence wins, how much credit should he get for beating a smaller man?

Very big mistake for Mikey to be overlooking Easter. Happens all the time and guys get caught looking at that next big payday and put on a subpar performance or flat out loses. I still think Mikey wins vs Easter, but it won't be easy. 

Spence will get very little credit for a win against Garcia. As talented as Mikey is, I just don't see him beating Spence in the ring. Spence is too big and too strong. Mikey has pop in his punches, but not sure if it's enough to keep Spence off of him. Spence walks him down and dogs him out until he gets KO'ed or Robert waves the towel. If Garcia could pull it out though, his stock skyrockets because he beat the guy that others are afraid to face. 

• flazi likes this

#40 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,642 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:27 PM

Garcia by TKO in 10 with a game Easter, but Micky will be too much.

Jack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users