Photo

Showtime@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT)- Russell Jr. vs. Diaz and Stevenson vs. Jack (SPOILERS)

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#171 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:33 PM

Now Adonis can't speak English when JIm asks him if really felt he won the fight. Lol

#172 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:35 PM

Speak on it jack! The refs might be mad/jealous of Floyd, because you can't seem to stop getting Draws in big fights. Lol

#173 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:38 PM

Ba-draw Jack!!!

:lol:

Jack is a "draw" Magnet

#174 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,097 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:42 PM

Adonis "Man's not hot" Stevenson

• Cshel86 likes this

#175 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:56 PM

Adonis "Man's not hot" Stevenson

:lol:

"Tha ting goes ddddddddddrah pop pop pop pop!"

• Franchize likes this

#176 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:58 PM

He sho nuff did! LOL!

Didn't the ref get hit in the 1st fight tonight? 

If so, then good for em! They both shit the bed with their officiating tonight. 

• KSUN247 likes this

#177 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 12:09 AM

Both refs were horrible tonight. Not sure if he got hit though.
  • Cshel86 likes this

#178 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 12:23 AM

Jack keeps getting draws because he's a stupid fighter. Good enough discipline that allows him to fight at that level, but what's discipline if you don't have the fight IQ. Jack wastes too many opportunities just guarding and hoping Stevenson will stop throwing. You got to make him stop throwing, you got to control your opponent, and Jack does none of it but guard and move around the ring. You can't pick every shot Jack, you are not Floyd Mayweather, so stop trying to fight like him. You are not a sharpshooter with tremendous accuracy and reflexes, you are boxer-puncher who doesn't let his hands go when he needs to. You don't do enough, that's why you don't get the judges nod when it counts. Has nothing to do with Mayweather bias, the only Mayweather influence about you is the fact that he's got you believing you can fight in his footsteps, but you can't. Honestly don't know what Mayweather sees in Jack. The guy is disciplined but talentless. You can't just hope a guy, who's way into his prime to just pick up his talent out of no where. The guy simply isn't talented. Jack needs to learn how to be a fighter, before he ever thinks he can be a prizefighter.

As far as the future of both guys, they need to stay away from Kovalev, and hope Ward doesn't come back.

#179 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 12:32 AM

As for the other fight, I was hoping Diaz would have more bark in him, I was thinking he was trying to protect his 0. Nope, dude couldn't let his hands go for most of the fight. Just guarding and hoping to find his way in. Russel was throwing the same damn combinations at you, and you did nothing but savor little moments. Just disgraceful performance. Clearly you don't care about your career Diaz. Not that I know who you are or anything, nor care, but I just hate looking at stupid ass fighters. I know boxing is harder than it looks, but some of these guys make me question how they even became a fighter. Why are you standing there and letting someone just beat up on you, it literally makes no sense. It's not like you're hurt and can't defend yourself, you literally just shell up and hope the other guy gives you an opportunity. Just stupid.

#180 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,682 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 01:38 AM

Well,

This loss was Jack's own fault for not doing shit for the first six rounds.  Than Stevenson didn't shit except for round 11, so Adonis won 7-5 on my card.  Even though they will never go back to 15-round fights, this is an example where the longer distance might help Jack from having so many draws.  Garry Russell did really well and a tough challenge from Joseph Diaz  7-4-1 for Russell.

Jack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users