Photo

For Better or Worse Golovkin-Canelo II is on. (Are you Angry, Neutral or Happy?)

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#11 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,446 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 06:52 AM

I hear you but can Crawford take a 147 punch? Can he hit hard enough at 147? These are ? that have to be considered. I like how Spence said he does not mention Crawford because at 147 he does not have a belt yet

I hate the media, cats are calling Spence scared! Ok. Dude went to England to beat Kell's ass, ok. Spence is right, he gotta clean his side first and Crawford gotta clean his. This fight is a year out, hopefully. Depending on what Thurman, Garcia, Mikey, and Porter does. 147 is losded.

I gotta say this: FUCK YOU JR SMITH!
  • MAHDI likes this

#12 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 07:35 AM

I hate the media, cats are calling Spence scared! Ok. Dude went to England to beat Kell's ass, ok. Spence is right, he gotta clean his side first and Crawford gotta clean his. This fight is a year out, hopefully. Depending on what Thurman, Garcia, Mikey, and Porter does. 147 is losded.

I gotta say this: FUCK YOU JR SMITH!

Media always reaching. Spence said he wanted to fight Crawford though. Spence has been looking for a quality fight for a while now, which is sad because he has a belt. Only person who seems to want any smoke is Mikey, which is crazy because he's the one guy I'd respect not taking on Spence. His jump in weight is pretty rapid

#13 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,446 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 09:57 AM

Media always reaching. Spence said he wanted to fight Crawford though. Spence has been looking for a quality fight for a while now, which is sad because he has a belt. Only person who seems to want any smoke is Mikey, which is crazy because he's the one guy I'd respect not taking on Spence. His jump in weight is pretty rapid

Mikey is making up for lost time. He gotta make money moves. A fight with Spence would be special.
  • flazi likes this

#14 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 02 June 2018 - 03:20 PM

Spence is too much for Mikey! Too big and too strong. It will be good while it lasts though.

Mikey should be busy. Top Rank screwed him & kept him on shelf for too long.
  • flazi likes this

#15 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,758 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 02:02 PM

Spence is too big for Crawford and Mikey, I wouldn't want to see those fights at all tbh. I fight with Keith Thurman, Shawn Porter, or Danny Garcia makes more sense.

• KSUN247 likes this

#16 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 02:23 PM

Bud Crawford walks around in the 170's. Still think that Spence is too big?
  • KSUN247 likes this

#17 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:36 PM

Walking around at 170 fighting at 135-140? I see why he has been so dominant. He did not steam roll Postol at 140 and seemed quite hesitant after getting a knockdown. This fight with Postol raised eyebrows for me as to why Crawford seemed gun shy down the stretch. If he does not carry power to 147 Crawford could see alot of his bouts looking like the one he had against Postol

• KSUN247 likes this

#18 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,446 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 10:07 PM

IBF took their belt from GGG. Oh well. Jacobs gets his shot!

#19 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,366 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 02:18 AM

wonder what happens to his unified title? i guess he gets it back when he fights saunders

#20 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,692 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 02:55 PM

What's the point of boxing wanting an undisputed champ, if the sanctioning bodies are gonna fist a fighter to fight 10x per year. I just don't get it. If a guy is unified or undisputed, the sanctioning bodies need to come together and calm the fuck down. Seriously. 

It's not like GGG told Canelo to take PEDs and ruin the fight, so he picked Vanes. Cool. No need to pick a threat on 3 week's notice because your opponent decided to cheat and get caught. 

Fuck the IBF, they're just as bad as the WBA. All of the sanctioning bodies are full of crap, but the prized pricks of the families have got to be the IBF and the WBA. Why strip the man because he would've fight a mando? I mean, that's as much info as I've cared to read about the situation, but still. 

• flazi and KSUN247 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users