Photo

ESPN+@10PM(ET)/7PM (PT)- Horn vs. Crawford-SPOILERS (Only ESPN+ Public Stream Permitted/No Showtime Card Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,690 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:01 PM

Doesn't it also require you, essentially, to have a smart TV if you want to watch it on your TV? I mean what does this do going forward for people who have fight parties? Hey guys, let's gather around and watch this fight on my phone or lap top or lemme run a VGA cable because I don't have a smart TV (not me. I have like 4 but I'm just sayin.) Am I missing something here? 

They basically set the date for Crawford/Horn and told the public, "Find a way to watch this shit.". Lol

I use my Amazon Fire Stick and the Fire TV box, but yeah...I would've been one of those VGA cord guys using my phone and shit. Lol

#22 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,690 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:02 PM

if you have a fire tv or any device like that then you can install the espn app on it.  but like i said before the lagging sucked on it and it crashed on me like 5 times.  this was before the main event lol.  the main event crashed twice during the fight and there was a brief period where the app didn't recognize that i had access to espn+ content so i had to click the button to fix that.  what they should have done was a roll out test period where they had other insignificant cards to test the app thorougly and then fix any issues before putting on a big show.

Man listen, lol. 

That ESPN stream was just as bad as those illegal streams that most fight fans use online. ESPN should be ashamed of themselves for this piss poor effort. Lol

#23 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,941 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:57 PM

Meanwhile, there's a fight on BSPN tonight. Few dudes I never heard of. I think I saw Valerio before. ESPN boxing isn't poppin enough to be tinkering with bullshit like this. Maybe if HBO tried this, I'd understand. Get your main channels boxing cred back up before you try and get cute. 

June 14

At Indio, Calif. (ESPN, next-day tape ESPN Deportes):

• Mercito Gesta vs. Roberto "Tito" Manzanarez, 10 rounds, lightweights

• Edgar Valerio vs. Manny Robles III, 10 rounds, featherweights

• Herbert Acevedo vs. David Thomas, 6 rounds, junior welterweights

• Luis Feliciano vs. Daniel Montoya, 8 rounds, junior welterweights

• Cshel86 likes this

#24 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,445 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:10 PM

Meanwhile, there's a fight on BSPN tonight. Few dudes I never heard of. I think I saw Valerio before. ESPN boxing isn't poppin enough to be tinkering with bullshit like this. Maybe if HBO tried this, I'd understand. Get your main channels boxing cred back up before you try and get cute. 

June 14
At Indio, Calif. (ESPN, next-day tape ESPN Deportes):

• Mercito Gesta vs. Roberto "Tito" Manzanarez, 10 rounds, lightweights

• Edgar Valerio vs. Manny Robles III, 10 rounds, featherweights

• Herbert Acevedo vs. David Thomas, 6 rounds, junior welterweights

• Luis Feliciano vs. Daniel Montoya, 8 rounds, junior welterweights
This should of been on that bullshit app.
  • Franchize and KSUN247 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users