Photo

Showtime@10PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-TRIPLEHEADER-Spence vs. Ocampo (SPOILERS)

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,247 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:26 PM

Goddamnit! Watching Fortuna fly outta the ring express style, is the funniest shit ever!

#42 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,247 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:28 PM

One Time don't want that work. Porter or Garcia will be next. So maybe a December fight.

If Porter/Garcia fight took place in August, I'd agree with you on a December fight. Spence mentioned something about Porter/Garcia happening in September instead, so I think we'll see Spence fight the winner between Jan-March. 

#43 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,558 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:00 PM

If Porter/Garcia fight took place in August, I'd agree with you on a December fight. Spence mentioned something about Porter/Garcia happening in September instead, so I think we'll see Spence fight the winner between Jan-March.

Errol can fight one more time. I mean the division is loaded he can take his pick. Maybe an October fight. Interesting no mention of Bud.

#44 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 01:49 PM

Errol Spence is a special fighter. He has good defense along with his high powered offense. Once he lands that left upper cut the the abdomen, guys start wondering. Kell Brook was wondering early and actually fought with a sense of urgency to keep Spence at bay. It did not work and I do not see any current welter, crawford included who will keep Spence from laying hands on them
...MAN DOWN

Edited by MAHDI, 17 June 2018 - 02:31 PM.

• KSUN247 likes this

#45 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,684 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 03:43 PM

I think Crawford could beat Spence.  It's a 55/45 fight in favor of "Bud."

Jack

#46 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,130 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 04:13 PM

Not saying Keith Thurman doesn't have a chance against Spence, because he has a chance against anyone. He's a top tier WW. But Spence is the prototype for the fighter that has routinely given Keith problems over the years. Couple that with the fact that he'll be coming off a layoff and has a tendency to get fat between fights... Long story short, I don't think we'll see that Spence/Thurman fight for years. 

#47 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 09:51 PM

I think Crawford could beat Spence.  It's a 55/45 fight in favor of "Bud."

Jack

hmmm...Crawford would have problems with Lamont Peterson and Kell Brook in my view, but that is my view. He will not step to an elite welter in his next bout I am certain ..lol...Arum will match him carefully.

Edited by MAHDI, 17 June 2018 - 10:50 PM.

#48 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,247 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 09:23 AM

Errol can fight one more time. I mean the division is loaded he can take his pick. Maybe an October fight. Interesting no mention of Bud.

Looks like he wants Vargas next. We should expect Spence to fight a couple of borderline gatekeepers over the course of the next year. I mean, he's only defended his title twice and everybody else with a belt is either bound to a rival promoter/network or they're tied up with another fight lined up. 

Why even mention Bud at this point? It's only gonna get fans riled up and make them forget what's keeping that fight from happening. Lol

#49 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,558 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 03:42 PM

Looks like he wants Vargas next. We should expect Spence to fight a couple of borderline gatekeepers over the course of the next year. I mean, he's only defended his title twice and everybody else with a belt is either bound to a rival promoter/network or they're tied up with another fight lined up. 

Why even mention Bud at this point? It's only gonna get fans riled up and make them forget what's keeping that fight from happening. Lol

Amir Khan would be PERFECT!! Even Omar Figoura

#50 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:43 PM

Khan will price himself out a Spence fight. He's all talk. Khan would at least come to fight until he gets hit. I would love to see Spence put a highlight reel body shot KO on Khan, as we all know that chin won't hold up.  Vargas is a decent name, so is Devon Alexander. Haven't heard much from Figueroa since his injury prior to the Broner fight. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users