• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 01 July 2018 - 11:50 AM

The title explains it all. We say things like PEDs don't give you skills, which is entirely true, but if they allow you train like a motherfucker and feel absolutely nothing and allow you to get in way better condition than the other dude. it does indirectly allow you to have a better chin.

Funnily enough the evidence isn't actually in boxing but in the UFC. There was a sweeping of both bodies and chins when USADA 365 a year testing came in. The dudes who were clearly cheating, because when you saw their bodies after USADA and it was nothing like before, their chins clearly weren't as good. they couldn't absorb punishment like they did before. 

#2 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 08:57 AM

So you think it "indirectly" helps strengthen the chin? I thought a strong chin related to having strong neck muscles, but I could be off a bit...or all the way off. You're right though....some of these guys' bodies look totally different after they stop PEDs. 

#3 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:34 PM

So you think it "indirectly" helps strengthen the chin? I thought a strong chin related to having strong neck muscles, but I could be off a bit...or all the way off. You're right though....some of these guys' bodies look totally different after they stop PEDs. 

well I think if you take to fighters and condition them really well, it helps them absorb shots, so the better conditioned imo the better they can absorb.

• flazi likes this

#4 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:15 PM

The title explains it all. We say things like PEDs don't give you skills, which is entirely true, but if they allow you train like a motherfucker and feel absolutely nothing and allow you to get in way better condition than the other dude. it does indirectly allow you to have a better chin.

Funnily enough the evidence isn't actually in boxing but in the UFC. There was a sweeping of both bodies and chins when USADA 365 a year testing came in. The dudes who were clearly cheating, because when you saw their bodies after USADA and it was nothing like before, their chins clearly weren't as good. they couldn't absorb punishment like they did before. 

they don't make you feel absolutely nothing.  trust me, i have used before.  you feel it lol.  you still get sore.  as a matter of fact you are at more of a risk on peds of injury to soft tissue than off cause your muscles get stronger faster but your tendons and ligaments don't.  the only thing steroids do is increase your nitrogen and protein uptake.  there are other peds though like gw1516 and epo that help you train harder but trust me you still feel it.  i think the only effect peds has on the chin is phsycological. chin is chin no matter what.  either you got it or you don't although stronger neck muscles does help in absorbing bigger blows.  

#5 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:32 PM

i should mention that everyone's body responds differently to different compounds.  for example i can't handle clen.  even 40mcg a day makes me miserable.  i wish i could handle it cause i see the end results from my friends and its an amazing drug for bodybuilding cutting.  then again my body handles dnp perfectly which most people can't stand and hate.  most 19-nor drugs my body hates except for tren which is weird cause most of my friends can't handle tren but for me its an elixir for the gods lol.  i can't do oral cause of how they raise my blood pressure to 'get to the ER now or you're going to die' levels.  so maybe for some guys it has more of an effect on their chin than others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users