• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:50 AM

So it appears that Tank has mended his relationship with Floyd. Also, AB announced he has a 5 fight 50 million dollar deal with Mayweather Promotions as well. I get the Tank situation but rumor has it, AB is lying. There's been videos posted saying that even Tank exposed that he's lying. Curious to know you guys thoughts or if you have any additional info.

p.s. I personally believe Tank but not AB

#2 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,520 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:52 AM

So it appears that Tank has mended his relationship with Floyd. Also, AB announced he has a 5 fight 50 million dollar deal with Mayweather Promotions as well. I get the Tank situation but rumor has it, AB is lying. There's been videos posted saying that even Tank exposed that he's lying. Curious to know you guys thoughts or if you have any additional info.

p.s. I personally believe Tank but not AB

Why would Floyd give 50 million to Broner? FTFO

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 10:11 AM

WTF???

#4 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 05:24 PM

Giving Broner any type of deal isn't good business sense. I know Floyd has money to burn but, 5 fights/$50 Million to AB, that's a very bad return on your investment. Hell, I'll take that deal and fight anyone on the planet. LOL!  Hopefully, the AB news isn't true. Good to see Tank and Floyd resolve their issues though. It all just seemed petty to me.

• flazi and Franchize like this

#5 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 05:36 PM

Put Tank in with Lomachenko. Lomachenko would find the speed and power of Tank to be something new and he would learn quick that he could not do the same things he has been able to do with his previous opponents. Tank is very good. He hits like a welter, is fast, good reflexes, can counter punch.. One mistake by Lomachenko and his ass could bet laid out. Tank hits harder than Linares and if he gets him hurt has the speed and power to end it.. And if I am wrong, a game defeat to Loma should not hurt the young boy... Loma's loss to Salido did not derail him. 

Edited by MAHDI, 05 July 2018 - 05:37 PM.

• flazi likes this

#6 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:40 PM

tank probably has a 5/50 million deal but not AB. no way.  he don't have even have a belt or is even close to one.  he don't even have a weight class.  dude squandered his talents away trying to be street and a rapper.

• Cshel86 and KSUN247 like this

#7 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,029 posts

Posted 06 July 2018 - 05:46 PM

I think Tank could give Loma more problems than people think. And this has nothing to do with the fact Linares dropped him btw. Tank has foot speed and power you don't really see in the division. Speed wise, Loma has seen Gary Russell Jr but he's a stationary guy with very little variety to his attack. 

• flazi and MAHDI like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users