13 replies to this topic

#1 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 878 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:30 AM

Garcia vs Spence https://www.cbssport...liy-lomachenko/
Atleast Garcia has guts...people really do not believe Spence is the Truth and is a one dimensional fighter lol...This would be good I am sure, but I see nothing but a Man down result and Spence will not be the man down..
  • flazi likes this

#2 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,050 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 12 July 2018 - 08:50 AM

Hearns vs Duran all over again. Not a good matchup for Mikey. I love Mikey, but this will get his ribs smashed in.

• flazi likes this

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 09:44 AM

Oh stop it, Mikey. 

• flazi and MAHDI like this

#4 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:00 PM

I doubt that happens. Spence is on a tear and Mikey doesn't have the fire power to keep Spence off of him.
  • flazi and Plah like this

#5 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,281 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 12:37 PM

At least someone has the balls to challenge themselves, but Mikey is overlooking Easter with all this talk about Spence. I'm a big fan of Mikey, but he should focus on Easter Bunny first. Easiest way to get upset is to overlook your curent opponent. I'll give him much credit for even taking the Spence fight, unlike the other 147 lbs fighters who are full of excuses (Run Time, Swift and Porter). I doubt Mikey quits but I see him getting stopped by Spence with Robert Garcia throwing in the towel. It'll at least be good while it lasts. 

• AZWildCat, Dolimite and MAHDI like this

#6 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,190 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 10:39 PM

I don't think the hearns Duran comparison works because Mikey is the better boxer and to win he'd have to do just that perfectly with out risk or missteps.
I also see Robert waiving the towel, Mikey has to put on a savants clinic to pull it but he must have a plan cause I doubt he's taking the fight just to show he's not scared but damn you gotta wonder.....he's safer with any other name generating just as much or more money why take on Spence just for pride and accolades when you clearly have easier options with more money???..... Let him dare to be great
  • MAHDI likes this

#7 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,097 posts

Posted 12 July 2018 - 11:03 PM

I rock with Mikey but...this wreaks of "be careful what you wish for" 

• Cshel86 likes this

#8 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,779 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:11 AM

I like Spence and I'm not denying his ability, but he's too big for most guys at welterweight, including Mikey

#9 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:06 AM

I doubt that happens. Spence is on a tear and Mikey doesn't have the fire power to keep Spence off of him.

Sadly, this may actually happen. Smh

If....if it happens, the other WWs should be ashamed of themselves. If Mikey goes out there and gets obliterated while the other WWs stand on the sideline, that's pretty much equivalent to being the big brother and allowing your little brother to fight YOUR battle, while you watch him get beat down. 

Shameful, smh. 

#10 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 01:44 PM

Sadly, this may actually happen. Smh

If....if it happens, the other WWs should be ashamed of themselves. If Mikey goes out there and gets obliterated while the other WWs stand on the sideline, that's pretty much equivalent to being the big brother and allowing your little brother to fight YOUR battle, while you watch him get beat down. 

Shameful, smh.

It worked for Broner with Madiana. Remember that shit "Big Bro is gonna beat your ass for me" so let's say Mikey is the sacrificial lamb...can fuckin Thurman or Porter step up and Danny and the rest of the welterweight step up. Boxing gods forbid Loma calls out Spence or Crawford and dude gets his shit beat in...all you will hear is "they were the bigger guy"
The truth is Mikey needs a career defining fight. In the event that he will lose to Soence, if he losses in fashion his stock soars! And if he wins...shiiit. the loma fight ain't happening with Arum alive. Sorry for the ADHD rant lol

Question: is anyone buying this last fight for Pac thing? Like it seems fans and writers are writing his epitaph.
  • flazi likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users