Photo

ESPN+ Pacquiao vs. Matthysse-SPOILERS (Only Official ESPN+ Stream Permitted)

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,647 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 03:37 PM

For all comments on the Pacquiao-Matthyssee fight on ESPN+  Remember, only the link to the official ESPN+ page URL is allowed for those who wish to sign up or view the fight.

If you find any other streams online, you may only discuss them or link to them through PM's.

Here is the ESPN+ Website page:

https://plus.espn.com/

Jack

#2 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,498 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 05:31 PM

This fight.....not sure what the winner gets. Both will continue to fight regardless of the outcome. Not sure who wins but the best bet is on a UD for Pac.

#3 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,768 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 06:40 PM

is this fight really tonight? Boxing schedule has it listed on the 15th, tomorrow, not today

#4 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,934 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 06:48 PM

is this fight really tonight? Boxing schedule has it listed on the 15th, tomorrow, not today

Unless you're in Malaysia, chillin.....the fight is tonight in the US. I think Manny's fighting during "church" hours over there in Malaysia. They're 12 hours ahead of US time. 

• sduck likes this

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,934 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:02 PM

Regardless of the outcome, I like a win for both guys. If either guy loses, of course it's more than likely "bye bye" for one of them. If I had to do be the loser tonight, I'd wanna be Manny. Why?

Manny is still the bigger draw and still clears 8 figure paydays....in most cases though....high 7 figure paydays. That's enough money to keep him from lying on his ass between fights and still wanna train at least halfway decent. Lucas, on the other hand, doesn't have anymore big paydays in front of him. If he loses tonight, he's definitely an "opponent" from now on....though he still has game changers in both hands. 

So yeah, both guys something to prove tonight. Manny is gonna HAVE to be first tonight. In and out. Like the old Manny. Lucas's only chance to win is by KO and he's more than capable of pulling it off, if he can freeze Manny with body shots or feints...or both. We need the Tasmanian Devil Pacman from back in the day. If he's too hesitant about Lucas's power, then this one wont last long in his favor. 

We've never seen Manny used lateral movement and he damn sure doesn't hold or fight on the inside, so he's in a dangerous range against Lucas, unless he (Manny) controls the real estate. 

I love this fight....just wish we didn't have to watch it on this bitch ass ESPN app. There's no way I can download it on my computer either. Smh. Fuck it. 

Manny by TKO in 5. I can dream, right?

#6 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,934 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 08:30 PM

Man....either the lighting's horrible in the venue, or this stream quality is probably shitty as fuck. At least it plays straight through once it starts....the problem is the app taking damn near 10 mins to startup. Smh

#7 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,934 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 09:31 PM

Kenny Bayless's locker room instructions for the Pacquiao camp!

Hilarious!

:lol:

#8 Franchize

Franchize

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,984 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:02 PM

yall bought that bspn app to watch manny fight? i was gonna do the 7 day trial but this fight not even worth me potentially forgetting to cancel lol

•  

#9 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,934 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:23 PM

Classic Manny entrance with Eye of the Tiger....never gets old, I tell ya. 

#10 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 19,934 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 10:24 PM

Can't believe Manny's 39....still seems like he's 28 or some shit. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users