Photo

ESPN+ Pacquiao vs. Matthysse-SPOILERS (Only Official ESPN+ Stream Permitted)

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:04 PM

Lucas "No Mah-Tee-say" quits again. 

#32 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:05 PM

That uppercut looked like it landed on one of his eyes

#33 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:06 PM

I'm sure Manny had a Field Day juicing for this fight. 

:drag:

• Plah and Dolimite like this

#34 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:08 PM

I kinda miss the old trolls around here. No way in hell I could've gotten away with that juicing comment without having to sit on the laptop and argue for the next 2 hours, due to my choice of words. God, I miss the old days around here. Lol

• Plah likes this

#35 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:11 PM

I'm high as hell and this Manny interview is scaring the fuck outta me. I've never heard Manny talk so much in my life and all of that movement in the ring, almost blew me. Shit

#36 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:10 AM

Drug testing? Cause I didn't hear about any. 3 knock downs after 10 years of not having one?
  • flazi likes this

#37 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,546 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:32 AM

Did those knock downs look suspicious? I mean they weren't a death blow. Pac hit him and he Lucas takes a knee. He didn't scorch him. This fight played too perfect for one side. He couldn't beat an inexperienced fighter in Horn but was Mr. Killer against Lucas? I got questions.
  • flazi likes this

#38 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,399 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 02:14 PM

styles make fights. Horn was a big dude. Matthysse is a blown up light welterweight

• Cshel86 and MAHDI like this

#39 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 878 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 06:34 PM

Pac has power..stinging power. He looked sharp and seemed to be defensive minded. Matthyse could not hit him. I knew he would stop Matthyse...he looks like he on a ramen noodle diet

Edited by MAHDI, 15 July 2018 - 06:34 PM.

#40 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,155 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 10:42 AM

Did those knock downs look suspicious? I mean they weren't a death blow. Pac hit him and he Lucas takes a knee. He didn't scorch him. This fight played too perfect for one side. He couldn't beat an inexperienced fighter in Horn but was Mr. Killer against Lucas? I got questions.

Drug testing? Cause I didn't hear about any. 3 knock downs after 10 years of not having one?

Manny's knocked some guys down in the past 10 years, but that stoppage was legit in this case. Lucas quit. His left hand has a mind of his own and the average fighter can't get past it. He throws it straight up top and the mid section, he hooks it, and also uses it as a throw away punch. 

As stated during the fight, Floyd and Manny's B-game is a lot better than most fighters' A-game. This is why I stated in my prediction that Lucas HAD to be first in this fight. Instead, he allowed Manny to set the pace by landing a couple of lightning fast straight lefts and keeping him honest. 

It was ALL Manny all night long, Lucas didn't stand a chance. He got overwhelmed early and the look on his face after the 1st and 2nd round, told the story of what was to come. Manny blocked Lucas's ugly right hand all night, so he was a sitting duck. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users