Photo

ESPN+ Pacquiao vs. Matthysse-SPOILERS (Only Official ESPN+ Stream Permitted)

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 10:43 AM

Lucas was out there lookin like Michael Katsidis with those long ass socks on and all of that ducking, dipping, and lateral movement. 

#42 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 12:25 PM

Credit to buboy he shut me up. Pac Loma at 140 in the fall....pac vs Haney in the fall...pac vs Spence.....pac vs Garcia/porter winner or the only one we should be talking about which is bud vs pac!
I don't know if it was juice,buboy, Mexican beef,sea water or the power given to silence those who said you were done, but Manny looked good. With him promoting himself the options are wide open for opponents

#43 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,560 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 01:33 PM

He fought a shot fighter but he won in fashion. Now for the rest of the fuckin year Manny, media, and his resurrected fans will be calling out Mayweather. 2006-2014 all over again. Damn it.
  • flazi likes this

#44 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 02:00 PM

He fought a shot fighter but he won in fashion. Now for the rest of the fuckin year Manny, media, and his resurrected fans will be calling out Mayweather. 2006-2014 all over again. Damn it.

Manny already did. LOL! Said if Floyd comes out of retirement again, let do it. Some folks can't take their Loss and move on. 

• Franchize likes this

#45 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 08:39 AM

Ain't no Floyd fight happening lol...he better settle for broner and Thurman

#46 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 09:01 AM

Ain't no Floyd fight happening lol...he better settle for broner and Thurman

I like a Broner fight because they're pretty close in size. 

#47 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:14 AM

You do to I remember it was discussed by both parties awhile back but now seems like the right time for both

#48 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 11:03 PM

Pacquiao v Broner or Loma is interesting. I think Pacman goes into a fight with Vasyl n gives Loma hell, much to the chagrin of Bob

• MAHDI likes this

#49 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,787 posts

Posted 21 July 2018 - 06:37 PM

Manny already did. LOL! Said if Floyd comes out of retirement again, let do it. Some folks can't take their Loss and move on. 

Pactards are coming out in droves and at it again. I also heard Manny left Arum (FINALLY!!!), so I'm honestly somewhat interested in seeing Manny fight Floyd again, only if it's because he wants to challenge himself, and not because of the bullshit politics that went on for years when he was with Arum.

• KSUN247 likes this

#50 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 908 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 10:48 AM

Pactards are coming out in droves and at it again. I also heard Manny left Arum (FINALLY!!!), so I'm honestly somewhat interested in seeing Manny fight Floyd again, only if it's because he wants to challenge himself, and not because of the bullshit politics that went on for years when he was with Arum.

Wouldn't surprise me if they fought again lol I would not be shocked if Floyd is still training lol I mean he has mastered the sport. He could go in there and box manny to death again for some additional dough. Why not? lol

• KSUN247 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users