Photo

ESPN+ Pacquiao vs. Matthysse-SPOILERS (Only Official ESPN+ Stream Permitted)

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#51 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 12:11 PM

Wouldn't surprise me if they fought again lol I would not be shocked if Floyd is still training lol I mean he has mastered the sport. He could go in there and box manny to death again for some additional dough. Why not? lol

It will make money, but no where near as much as the last one.

Father Time is undefeated!

Besides Floyd out here roasting 50 on social media. He ain't thinking about Manny. LOL!
  • MAHDI likes this

#52 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,498 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 08:49 AM

It will make money, but no where near as much as the last one.
Father Time is undefeated!
Besides Floyd out here roasting 50 on social media. He ain't thinking about Manny. LOL!

Man! Called the dude a blogger! He bodied the fuck out of him. 50 been askin for it. 50 been talkin cash shit for years. He started the rumor of Floyd not being able to read, the shit with his watch, now he spoke on his females...dude had it coming. 50 is a bitch.
  • KSUN247 likes this

#53 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 12:17 PM

Man! Called the dude a blogger! He bodied the fuck out of him. 50 been askin for it. 50 been talkin cash shit for years. He started the rumor of Floyd not being able to read, the shit with his watch, now he spoke on his females...dude had it coming. 50 is a bitch.

But the memes are hilarious. 50 is a social media troll. Yeah, he got bodied by Floyd, but 50 is still going at him. 

#54 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,498 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 12:19 PM

But the memes are hilarious. 50 is a social media troll. Yeah, he got bodied by Floyd, but 50 is still going at him.

Yo the meme with the boxer from Harlem Nights was fuckin Savage!
50 is a bitter bitch. Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users