• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#11 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 08:32 AM

And the more Dominic Brezeale interviews I see, the less reliable I believe Fury will be with going through with the Wilder fight. I believe he fights sometime this month in the UK, but who knows. I've just seen way too many Brezeale interviews. 

#12 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,218 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 11:41 AM

Two questions:

1.) Would the judges give it to Fury, sacrificing a Wilder-Joshua superfight at some point?
2.) Can Fury stay clean should he win a major heavyweight title?

Jack

I swore I responded to this last week but...

1 you mean set up an all U.K. mega heavyweight fight for all the marbles in o2 or Wembley. Creating massive revenue before and during the fight. Not to mention the race card at play on such a huge stage. Fury Joshua is bigger than fury wilder and josuha wilder.

2 the ultimate goal ain't just one belt it's being unified twice!!! He can gain back all the weight and have a million dollar coke party with Oscar as the host if he pulls it off cause there will be nothing else afterward for him to accomplish.

Who's unified heavyweight twice?????

The sole reason I root for fury is his back story. That hbo special changed how I viewed him. It's in his blood to do this, dude is fighting royalty
  • flazi likes this

#13 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,060 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 19 August 2018 - 09:58 AM

Fury looked decent against the Tomato can last night. He moved well and had great flurries in a fight he was supposed to win by stoppage. He's probably about 70% back. I think his movement wasnt enough to beat Wilder. i think he catches Wiolder and I think Wilder catches him back and clips him late. Fury's stamina may not be his friend.

#14 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 07:42 AM

Kinda got excited after watching the post-fight interview! 

#15 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,403 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 02:43 PM

I still dont believe it :P 

#16 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 08:53 AM

Both guys seems confident, but I have to give Fury the edge here. I've seen him down against Cunningham, so he'll either be extra cautious, or try to outwork Wilder in close quarters. 

#17 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 908 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 04:43 PM

Fury has good feints and boxing instincts.. He could very well box the shit out of Wilder like Ortiz was. Wilder may get caught up in  trying to land a bomb and get outpointed. Also, Fury is big and do not rule out him hurting Wilder. I watched the vid where Fury at a presser said he wanted to Spar lol. Fury started bouncing and got Wilder to react one of his feints and he looked uncomfortable in front of Fury and seemed to get upset that he reacted to Fury's feint and he shoved Fury.. lol I think the mental game goes to Fury

• Cshel86 likes this

#18 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 12:09 PM

Fury has good feints and boxing instincts.. He could very well box the shit out of Wilder like Ortiz was. Wilder may get caught up in  trying to land a bomb and get outpointed. Also, Fury is big and do not rule out him hurting Wilder. I watched the vid where Fury at a presser said he wanted to Spar lol. Fury started bouncing and got Wilder to react one of his feints and he looked uncomfortable in front of Fury and seemed to get upset that he reacted to Fury's feint and he shoved Fury.. lol I think the mental game goes to Fury

I'm starting to lean more towards Fury my damn self!

• MAHDI likes this

#19 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,403 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 06:51 AM

well well well

https://www.instagra...un35gI3geKBl8kk

• MAHDI likes this

#20 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 11 November 2018 - 04:33 PM

Im no Wilder fan but I think it's a shame this is the tougher fight for him over Joshua and he won't get half the money. I think it's a toss up fight and comes down to Wilder's in ring discipline. IF he fights like the first Stiverne fight, he's going to win. HE was disciplined and patient behind his jab. If he gets frustrated, sloppy or overzealous, Fury is going to box his face off. I think it's really that simple. 

• The Original MrFactor and AZWildCat like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users