• This topic is locked This topic is locked
34 replies to this topic

#31 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 10:09 PM

I hear you, but it should not be a surprise to anyone. Folks joke and call him Windmill Wilder, but nobody is lying about that. Those punches are so wild and unorthodox. But if/when they connect, dudes are hurt by them!!! Still think WIlder KO's him mid rounds.

Heavyweight maidana
  • Franchize and KSUN247 like this

#32 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 10:11 PM

On the sly tip....what if Wilder lands early clean and fury shakes it off like Morales did pac in the first fight....mannnnnn we'd be in for a good one
  • Cshel86 and KSUN247 like this

#33 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:29 AM

On the sly tip....what if Wilder lands early clean and fury shakes it off like Morales did pac in the first fight....mannnnnn we'd be in for a good one

I think we'll be in for a good one regardless. I'm trying to mentally play out the scenarios in my head and I haven't come up with many that lead to a boring fight. ONLY way I can see it not being good is if Fury gets Wilder's attention early with the jab and Wilder can't get around it to land. 

• Cshel86 likes this

#34 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 10:58 AM

Listen!

Oooooweee!!! 

I can see it, but hey, who knows. Last time I checked, whenever a guy loses that much weight, it effects the way they take punches and so on. Tyson hasn't seriously been hit since his return to the sport this summer. 

Dude was off for 2 1/2 years doing nothing but drinking, doing coke and putting on a massive amount of weight. It's not like he was off and taking decent care of himself and naturally putting on exceptional weight over time...he was abusing his body. 

So yeah, as Franchize mentioned, it's kinda hard to envision how the scenario(s) will play out in this one....which I like. The last thing I want is for Fury to score the upset and fall into another 2 1/2 year coke binge and waste our time. 

#35 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,688 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 01:01 PM

Going with Wilder KO 8.

I hope that they don't play it safe for 12 rounds, knowing how big the potential Joshua fight is for the winner.  This COULD happen.

Jack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users