Charlo would be my fantasy

https://www.youtube....h?v=o3pq8641UVs

#12 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 10:25 AM

Every fight I seen, Errol Spence fights pretty much the same way. High guard, come forward, step in, step out, body shots, minimum head movement and movement altogether. And he doesn't like to get hit, notice every time he gets touched up, he eats it, but he's clearly bothered. Spence is going to get killed against guys 154 and up fighting like that. He can take those shots from welterweights, but those bigger guys that are more Spence's size and bigger, like Canelo, Charlo, etc, will take his head off.

#13 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 11:04 AM

He's already sparring a Charlo so he's taking the shots it's just not from someone trying to kill him. A Canelo or ggg is trouble for him. Hurd and mungiua are trouble for him. I always go back to the Kell Brook fight. Kell was beating Errol. Kell showed all of errols flaws his only down fall was an already damaged eye and carelessly taking unnecessary punches he could of easily avoided

#14 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:18 PM

Every fight I seen, Errol Spence fights pretty much the same way. High guard, come forward, step in, step out, body shots, minimum head movement and movement altogether. And he doesn't like to get hit, notice every time he gets touched up, he eats it, but he's clearly bothered. Spence is going to get killed against guys 154 and up fighting like that. He can take those shots from welterweights, but those bigger guys that are more Spence's size and bigger, like Canelo, Charlo, etc, will take his head off.

Spence opponents land less than 30 percent of power shots. He works his way behind a subtle defense and feints. And regards to him being clearly bothered you are correct. He turns up the heat. Spence at 154 def could compete with Canelo
  • KSUN247 likes this

#15 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:21 PM

He's already sparring a Charlo so he's taking the shots it's just not from someone trying to kill him. A Canelo or ggg is trouble for him. Hurd and mungiua are trouble for him. I always go back to the Kell Brook fight. Kell was beating Errol. Kell showed all of errols flaws his only down fall was an already damaged eye and carelessly taking unnecessary punches he could of easily avoided

Spence had a long layoff and criticized his performance against Brook. Nevertheless Brook quit...Spence made him quit and he vowed to be sharper against Peterson and beat him like a dog...
  • KSUN247 likes this

#16 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:25 PM

I'm all aboard the Spence Hype Train! I think he steps up to the challenge and lumps up Canelo in a very fan friendly fight. Spence won't get the stoppage, but he will hurt him en route to a Split Decision victory. That's if Canelo gets past GGG, which I expect him to do. #ManDown #StrapSeason

People still underestimate and seem not to be able to accept and handle the TRUTH
  • Dolimite and KSUN247 like this

#17 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,690 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 03:17 PM

I pay to see this fight either way. But Coke head ain't making this fight.
  • KSUN247 likes this

#18 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 03:27 PM

I pay to see this fight either way. But Coke head ain't making this fight.

LOL! You already know he isn't. After he beats GGG, Mr. Fishnets will put him in with a soft touch and try to make us believe he's a dangerous opponent. If Canelo loses to GGG, then expect a trilogy. I definitely will watch it though.

Edited by KSUN247, 17 August 2018 - 03:27 PM.

#19 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 10:46 PM

Spence had a long layoff and criticized his performance against Brook. Nevertheless Brook quit...Spence made him quit and he vowed to be sharper against Peterson and beat him like a dog...

And Brook was cracked out after fighting at 160...Spence was still getting outboxed and touched up

Peterson had losses and been slept at 140. Not seller

#20 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 17 August 2018 - 11:12 PM

People still underestimate and seem not to be able to accept and handle the TRUTH

Crawford wants that smoke, it's not no secret. But the fact that he's entertaining the Mikey fight more than the Crawford fight is astonishing. Where's the truth in that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users