• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,560 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 11:48 AM

Don't know how I let AB slip my mind? That clown is always in the news for something stupid. Not familiar with the outside the ring stuff with Fernando Vargas, Duran, Douglas, Gatti, or Holmes. Gonna have to look them up.

Vargas had domestic violence issues and drugs, Gatti domestic violence and drugs, Holmes food and alcohol, Duran alcohol and speculation of drug use, Busta Douglas drugs I heard coke was his shit.
  • KSUN247 likes this

#12 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 12:31 PM

White Chics, booze, fast cars, and gambling. During Jack's day, nailing white girls was a no no.

It feels much better when you're NOT supposed to be doing it, right?

:lol:

FYI: I never slept with a white woman, but today's time makes it that much more taboo (end enjoyable)! Gotta get that off my bucket list before I settle down again. 

• flazi likes this

#13 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 12:36 PM

Holyfield's kids should all be grown now. So he may be off the hook financially, unless he is still sleeping around unprotected. Evander ain't the only guy out there with multiple kids by multiple women. It's a crazy statistic.  Guys can barely adjust with one woman with a kid. Can't imagine having 2 or more women with kids. Just not worth the headache. I know folks love their kids, but you can expect a whole lot of drama when dealing with all those baby mamas. Every lady is gonna want theirs. They don't give a damn about the others ladies and their kids.

My point exactly. I guess it traveling, training, and flowing money makes it "okay" to breed a fuck-ton of kids. The problem(s) begin when the money's low or gone....as you mentioned....every lady is gonna want theirs. 

In my mind, as long as the kid's taken care of, I don't see the point of "child" support. Some of these kids make more than me per month and they can barely walk. I mean, WTF does a child under the age of 18 need...let's say, $15k a month? I'm grown and I don't even bring in anything close to that per month, and I WORK. Smh

It's totally the dude's fault for putting themselves in that situation. As far as Evander's kids....I believe he still owes somewhere around $250k back child support. I'm not sure if the courts drop the child support when the child hits 18, who knows. 

• KSUN247 likes this

#14 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 12:42 PM

My point exactly. I guess it traveling, training, and flowing money makes it "okay" to breed a fuck-ton of kids. The problem(s) begin when the money's low or gone....as you mentioned....every lady is gonna want theirs. 

In my mind, as long as the kid's taken care of, I don't see the point of "child" support. Some of these kids make more than me per month and they can barely walk. I mean, WTF does a child under the age of 18 need...let's say, $15k a month? I'm grown and I don't even bring in anything close to that per month, and I WORK. Smh

It's totally the dude's fault for putting themselves in that situation. As far as Evander's kids....I believe he still owes somewhere around $250k back child support. I'm not sure if the courts drop the child support when the child hits 18, who knows. 

It's not only in boxing, but all sports. Look at Detroit Piston Blake Griffin. His ex-fiacee just got a judge to grant her $32K per month. That's a lot of money. Dude needs a better lawyer. 

Average Joe's don't have to pay that much, but DAMN, the system is rigged against the guys. One day, guys will wise up and stop thinking with the wrong head. LOL!

• flazi likes this

#15 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 04:26 PM

White Chics, booze, fast cars, and gambling. During Jack's day, nailing white girls was a no no.

i think he more or less did it so openly as a big fuck you to the establishment.  thats an even bigger no no

• Cshel86 likes this

#16 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 05 September 2018 - 04:31 PM

One day, guys will wise up and stop thinking with the wrong head. LOL!

as long as pussy remains good this will never happen lol

• Dolimite and KSUN247 like this

#17 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:12 AM

It's not only in boxing, but all sports. Look at Detroit Piston Blake Griffin. His ex-fiacee just got a judge to grant her $32K per month. That's a lot of money. Dude needs a better lawyer. 

Average Joe's don't have to pay that much, but DAMN, the system is rigged against the guys. One day, guys will wise up and stop thinking with the wrong head. LOL!

We see it weekly and it's a tale as old as time, lol. These cats just don't get it. And $32K a month is rape. Period. 

From what I understand, daycare is what....anywhere from $1,000 - $1500 monthly, plus food, clothes, and other small things.....none of that shit adds up to a fuckin $32k a month. None of it! These women nowadays see other women on social media who made their bones by sleeping with a rich/wealthy man, now eeeeverybody wants to be kept. FOH!

A few hundred dollars a month will take an average Joe under, if he's not on top of his finances. It's all a systematic attempt to break men, I swear. Now, some guys don't take care of their kids at all.....but how often do they get stuck with child support drama? Hardly ever. 

***Story below***

If they are slapped with a child support order, they either don't honor it or they won't find a decent job to make payments. I dated a chick back in 2006 whom had a 15 month old at the time we met. She was 19 and I was about to be 21....so yeah, we were young as hell. 

Problem is, the baby father was a NUT! She struggled to take care of the baby because she had no idea how to and didn't have the drive to work a real job either. Why did I stick with her for close to 3 years? I was young, remember. 

The baby father received Social Security checks every month because he was a lunatic. He worked at a fast food spot but got fired because of his attitude. How did he live? He was a full-time gang member who self-medicated because he was too stupid to get some real help. 

How did she handle it? She only "asked" him for $50 a month. You dumb bitch. Why? Because "He's never gonna get a job because he doesn't wanna pay child support". That wasn't her real reason though. During some pillow talk one night, she actually admitted that she was afraid of him. Dafuq!?

So my mom had to coach her through the court process (which she dragged her ass to do), and the dude never even attempted to pay anything. According to what he was making, he was only ordered to pay a whopping $87 a month. Lol

She invited him and his mother to the child's 2nd birthday party....why would she do that? Mind you, the guy that she dated a year prior to me, had also been invited to the child's FIRST birthday party, which caused a rift and scuffle between the new boyfriend and baby dad. Why would she do it the following year with me!? Because she's just plain dumb. 

So yeah, I was sitting by the pool next to her and her daughter and guess who shows up? The fuckin mod squad.....all 4 of them were under 5'5, smh. He approached us and began to much the baby because she was clearly uncomfortable around him. 

Then he asked her, "Is this your boyfriend?"....as if I wasn't even sitting there. So I responded, "Yeah, I am. What's up?". He was obviously drunk and/or high, the usual....but didn't push matters, neither did I. So he and his friends post up against the gate near the pool...arms folded, flags out...just stupid. 

All I had on me was my pocket knife and the willingness to down his stupid ass (which I had already planned). On a good day, I like my chances against two guys, but anything more than that is a stretch and a leap towards stupidity. 

Man listen....when I say I was sooooo pissed at her. I ended up leaving on my own because I didn't wanna force myself to do anything stupid (out of pride). I should've just broken up with her afterwards, but I was young and dumb. 

Anyway, he ended up getting shot and killed early in 2009 and she acted so distraught about it, which led me to believe that she was hoping he'd get himself together so they could be a "family". Mind you, she used to let her daughter stay with him and he wasn't paying anything. The baby would come back with small burns and scratches, but nobody said anything. 

I swear her child used to be allllll over the place, with any and every body for DAYS at a time while she "worked" (at fuckin JC Penny) and hung out with her friends (who were just as dumb as she was). I remember getting into it with a some old dusty lookin' dude when I took her to pick her daughter up one day. 

The apartments were run down and shameful. I used to live in those apartments about 8 years prior, when they were actually cleaned and kept, but it went downhill. When we walked in the apartment, some older dude was on the sofa drinking a beer with his shirt off while little kids were playing in the living room. 

Mind you, it was late in the evening so the sun was starting to set and there were NO lights on in the living room, just that little ass television. Where was her friend who was supposed to be watching the kids? In the bedroom getting dicked down by some loser. When I say I FLIPPED when the dude on the sofa spoke to us when we walked in. I almost lost my mind. I hate shit like that. 

I'm just glad those days died peacefully in their sleep. To this day, she STILL doesn't have her shit together....she just ended up having two more kids after we broke up and now she works at the Post Office. Mind you, we broke up nearly 10 years ago and that's all she's done since. Smh

• KSUN247 likes this

#18 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,560 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:59 AM

It feels much better when you're NOT supposed to be doing it, right?

FYI: I never slept with a white woman, but today's time makes it that much more taboo (end enjoyable)! Gotta get that off my bucket list before I settle down again.

My first of two 3 somes was with white girls.thank you Agnus Scot..
  • Cshel86 and KSUN247 like this

#19 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 11:01 AM

My first of two 3 somes was with white girls.thank you Agnus Scot..

But did you graduate though? 

That 70% graduation rate is well worth it, if threesomes are on the menu. Is this the time you fell in love with that stripper and had the time of your life??? I think I remember that story. Lol

• flazi likes this

#20 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,560 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 05:07 PM

But did you graduate though? 

That 70% graduation rate is well worth it, if threesomes are on the menu. Is this the time you fell in love with that stripper and had the time of your life??? I think I remember that story. Lol

I was a junior at Morehouse on the baseball team, first baseman and catcher. My teammates were at The Independent playing pool and shit, there were 4 of these girls next us kept doing freaky shit with the pool stick, my boy Reese looked at the prettiest one and said "my stick would taste better" he ended up fuckin her and I got the other two. The other two deserved a trophy....The stripper is now my wife lol. She came after the 3 some. Kennedi and Justine.

Edited by Cshel86, 07 September 2018 - 08:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users