• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:58 AM

Y'all want Bud to fight PBC fighters so bad, but we've all been down this road before. We know how this Top Rank situation goes when it comes to cross-promoting, but stranger things have happened. Overall, these fantasy fights that people are clamoring for, probably won't happen. 

Just give it up and accept the fact that these fights won't happen that that this guy extended his contract for himself and his family. I mean, what can we do about it?

And who said that PBC fighters are the measuring stick for how good another fighter is? The closest we'll see to Bud fighting these other guys is him fighting a common opponent, so people can compare the performances. 

We all know how this TR extension stuff goes. Had Terence chose not to renew, he would've found himself in a bad fight or on the shelf. Arum waits til you have a fight or two left on your contract, then tease you with a big fight to make you renew. If you choose not to and raise a stink, strange things happen. 

• flazi likes this

#12 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 03:24 PM

Y'all want Bud to fight PBC fighters so bad, but we've all been down this road before. We know how this Top Rank situation goes when it comes to cross-promoting, but stranger things have happened. Overall, these fantasy fights that people are clamoring for, probably won't happen. 

Just give it up and accept the fact that these fights won't happen that that this guy extended his contract for himself and his family. I mean, what can we do about it?

And who said that PBC fighters are the measuring stick for how good another fighter is? The closest we'll see to Bud fighting these other guys is him fighting a common opponent, so people can compare the performances. 

We all know how this TR extension stuff goes. Had Terence chose not to renew, he would've found himself in a bad fight or on the shelf. Arum waits til you have a fight or two left on your contract, then tease you with a big fight to make you renew. If you choose not to and raise a stink, strange things happen. 

like with mikey not fighting for almost 2 years.

• Cshel86 likes this

#13 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:23 PM

Country boy Spence the Truth is correct about Terrence "Fraudford" and Arum.. his resume is SMOKE and MIRRORS...

Your kidding me right???!

If his record is smoke n mirrors what is Spence's?

Re-ups with TR. Now he can talk all the shit he wants to PBC fighters because he knows he wont ever have to fight them. He'll wait Spence out until Spence goes to 154. Not sure if Thurman ever comes back. Porter gets floored by Spence. Danny fights Mikey Garcia, loses and retires. Mikey will never fight Crawford because he remembers the amateurs where Crawford used his feet alot. So Crawford comes out of his little TR hole when the coast is clear, in 2 years,  and fights 37 year old Amir Khan and then Yordanis Ugas for the vacant WW title and wins.

Sooo the same thing Spence is doing lol

Crawford wait Spence out?

Don't care for porter but I think he makes it the whole 12....batterd but standing.

Danny n Mikey makes no sense, no belt no glory.

I agree Mikey wants no parte if Crawford,,,but strangely wants all the smoke wit Spence

Khan needs to cash out and call it a life, calling for Pacman ...SMH...dude is on rocks, he's not who he was when they had their sparring wars and Manny has too much juice left for him

#14 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,078 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:02 AM

like with mikey not fighting for almost 2 years.

Exactly! 

#15 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 03:06 PM

Your kidding me right???!

If his record is smoke n mirrors what is Spence's?

Nor sir. I am dead serious---His last bout with that mandatory was what it was bit His resume is better than Fraudfords clearly in my view. L peterson is stiffer and more skilled opponent than anyone Frauford has faced. Funny, If L peterson was in a position to fight Horn, he would be a champion right now lol.. Horn was horrific. Gamboa was Crawfords most skilled guy and the little guy was lighting his head up before Crawfords advantages in size took over. I admit Crawford's skill set but...His trainer admitted that he could have always been at 147, but they chose to start off fighting smaller guys. Unifying 135 an 140 ok lol..He unified against Indongo, a guy he kod in 1 round and then Pograris kod him in 2 lol   I think Spence has done  more and more emphatically. People call Spence's win over Brook suspect, but that win still is better than any win on Crawford's smoke and mirrors resume. I will tune to see how he handles Benavidez.. Benavidez is more skill than Horn and will actually land some punches lol- Crawford was in a position to unify 140 against a bum and then win the 147 title from another skilless bum in Horn who it seems was given the belt via Bob Arum so Crawford could take it via Arum lol. Now lets see what Crawford does going foward. He talks like he is an  all time great so we will see if seeks to face guys like Porter, Thurman, Spence, hell, even Garcia. I don't see him getting in the ring after bouts confronting guys like the others. Porter stepped to Garcia after his victory, called him and the fight was made.Her beat Garcia and won the title. A more legit win that Crawford beating Horn. Hell, Porter's body work is more impressive than Crawford's as is is his resume---

Edited by Cshel86, 13 September 2018 - 03:28 PM.

#16 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 09:00 PM

SMH I'm done here lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users