• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 mitukczuk

mitukczuk

Lightweight

• Members
  • 795 posts

Posted 23 September 2018 - 06:06 AM

I know that female boxing doesn´t get much hype over here, but hell, I am creating the thread anyway.

Why? Because yesterday, an undefeated Fabiana "Angel´s Fist" Bytyqi, a 22 year old girl from my hometown, got the WBC atmoweight world champion strap after an easy unanimous decision over 24 years older, former 2 time thaibox world champ Denise Castle from the UK.

I meet her from time to time when I am downtown, the girl is nothing but class and a hard worker, full time student at our local university, her current record is 14:0 and she is coached by the former European champ, and interim WBO World champ Lukas Konecny who challenged Peter Quillin for the WBO belt few years back. 

Just wanted to share this info and maybe bring some female boxing into light!

Bytyqi´s next fight should be against the interim belt holder Brenda Flores.

BTW: Check her instagram to see why shes called Angel´s Fist :))

Edited by mitukczuk, 25 September 2018 - 06:34 AM.

• flazi likes this

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:02 AM

Congrats to Bytyqi on her victory! Never heard of her, but will keep an eye out for her. 

There are a lot of good female boxers out there. Clarissa Shields is a 2-time Olympic Gold medalist. She is trying hard to bring some attention to the ladies. Showtime has given her a platform and she hasn't disappointed in her main even fight. She did get dropped in the 1st round, but she got up and boxed very good en route to an unanimous decision victory. Can't wait to see her and Christina Hammer get it on. The post fight spectacle between the two was hilarious. 

Amanda Serrano just fought on the Garcia/Porter undercard and is now a 6-Division Champ and that puts her in great company with Manny Pacquiao and Oscar De La Hoya. 

I know the ladies don't get a lot of love in general on cable or network tv, but we need to support them too. Sometimes, their fights are more entertaining than some of the guys. 

• flazi and mitukczuk like this

#3 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 24 September 2018 - 10:53 AM

i love how the european boxers are so well rounded in their background, she was kickboxing also.  Congrats to her. 

• mitukczuk likes this

#4 mitukczuk

mitukczuk

Lightweight

• Members
  • 795 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 06:32 AM

i love how the european boxers are so well rounded in their background, she was kickboxing also.  Congrats to her. 

Her brother Sebastian is also a boxer and a former kickboxer (I think he was a national champ). 

He recently fought Liam Paro in Australia and got defeated by a KO. His record stands at 11-1-1.

Always great to see their banter on IG stories. Fabiana teasing him with the WBC belt and all :D 

Edited by mitukczuk, 25 September 2018 - 06:34 AM.

#5 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 11:01 AM

i can't understand czech.  shes's a doll though wow.

#6 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,157 posts

Posted 26 September 2018 - 08:27 AM

I'll check her out! She's pretty, which is helping me watch women's boxing a lot more. Christina Hammer, Amanda Serrano, Alicia Napolean, Hanna Gabriel....and sooooometimes, Claressa Shields (mainly because of her Body Issue photo shoot). They're all hot and that makes me wanna watch more and more! Congrats to Fabiana!

#7 mitukczuk

mitukczuk

Lightweight

• Members
  • 795 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 04:27 AM

i can't understand czech.  shes's a doll though wow.

Nobody can, we have one of the hardest languages to learn, speak and understand. Declensions, fucked up word order, suffixes, prefixes...you want none of that :D

I'll check her out! She's pretty, which is helping me watch women's boxing a lot more. Christina Hammer, Amanda Serrano, Alicia Napolean, Hanna Gabriel....and sooooometimes, Claressa Shields (mainly because of her Body Issue photo shoot). They're all hot and that makes me wanna watch more and more! Congrats to Fabiana!

You made me google that Shields photoshoot man, didnt know about that. She thicc! 

Fabiana is tiny...hell..45 kilos is nothing. Definitely keep an eye on her, her fight with Brenda is going to be the hardest of her career, I hope it happens!

#8 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,097 posts

Posted 28 September 2018 - 03:18 PM

Latondria Jones. :good: .if Floyd ever lets her get another damn fight. Amanda Serrano is a bad lil joint too and can fight her ass off

• flazi likes this

#9 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 30 September 2018 - 11:36 AM

I can't wait to see her fight. Ava Knight I have seen fight, Shields would be cute if it weren't for her face. Latondria Jones I haven't seen fight.

#10 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,097 posts

Posted 03 October 2018 - 08:43 PM

I can't wait to see her fight. Ava Knight I have seen fight, Shields would be cute if it weren't for her face. Latondria Jones I haven't seen fight.

Shields teeth look like broken glass. Latondria is JLeon Love's gf....unfortunately.  :resent:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users