• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,243 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 09:56 AM

Let me be clear. I have no sympathy for Doo Doo. But it did seem like he was finally going to fight someone worth talking about.

He's been annoying as hell over the years, but I just wanna see the brother get a shot at the big stage. It's been too long. It's kinda like that bitter chick on your timeline that posts meme after meme about being single and how men aint shit.

As annoying as it is, you just wanna finally see them with somebody so they can STFU for once, lol. I swear I don't wanna see Boo Boo crashing somebody else's presser because he hasn't landed a title shot yet. Lol

• flazi, Franchize and KSUN247 like this

#22 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 11:39 AM

BJS can fight. He beats Andrade. He can move and got good sturdy legs---I also see him boxing Canelo's ears off if they ever face off... 

#23 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 11:52 AM

BJS can fight. He beats Andrade. He can move and got good sturdy legs---I also see him boxing Canelo's ears off if they ever face off... 

Andrade is a whole different level from what BJS has seen.  Andrade beats his breaks off

• KSUN247 likes this

#24 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 11:57 AM

Andrade has been lack luster what has he done in there that spells his dominance? I heard he was the goods but his most impressive win seems to the the 12 round stoppage of willie nelson...

Edited by MAHDI, 04 October 2018 - 12:01 PM.

#25 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 899 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:45 PM

Fight is off.. Put Andrade in there with GGG or Charlo.. see what he really has

#26 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 04:50 PM

Saw on ESPN, that Andrade will still fight that night, but for vacant title, per Dan Rafael. Still waiting to see who. Andrade has some crappy luck.

#27 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,556 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:43 PM

Saw on ESPN, that Andrade will still fight that night, but for vacant title, per Dan Rafael. Still waiting to see who. Andrade has some crappy luck.

GGG needs a dance partner lol. They replaced BJS with some Russian guy, name starts with a K.

#28 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:48 PM

its some african dude.  17-0 16kos

#29 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,243 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:51 AM

Now they're saying BJS is about to be stripped and pulled out of the fight. For the love of everything that's holy, PLEASE let Andrade get this fight so we don't have to hear his BS if it falls through.

Again, he was caught a month out from the fight date, take care of this shit VADA or USADA or whatever. The target's on him and he's been caught, whether it was nasal spray or whatever it was. 

#30 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,127 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:51 AM

All that talent at middleweight n nobody is fighting anybody smh. If I'm a network covering boxing, I'd overpay to have a tournament at MW. You'd spend money but would damn near create a monopoly. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users