• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,690 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 11:57 AM

Yep! Conor is all mouth. If he can't KO you with his stand up game, then take him down. He's hot garbage on the ground. Crazy how Dana White and the UFC are on his nuts, but Khabib is the bad guy! They marketed that bus incident to sell this PPV. Now all of a sudden they got their panties in a bunch, because Khabib wasn't having that trash talk from Conor or his team. You reap what you sow!

They better not suspend or fine Khabib either. What had me crying was when Khabib spat on Connor after he choked his ass out. WWE just got another big market fighter. Connor played himself, bitch didn't even do a post fight interview and Dana trying to look all upset. Dude picked the wrong cash cow. Gave him 50 million to get embarrassed.

#32 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 11:28 AM

These chicken shit hoe made trackstars doing it again!!!

They keep building walls and borders around any real threat. starting make think, they don't want real smoke, just fake smoke n mirrors

Edited by AZWildCat, 19 October 2018 - 06:29 AM.

• Cshel86 and KSUN247 like this

#33 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 01:13 PM

These chicken shit hoe made trackstars doing it again!!!

They keep building walls and borders around any real threat. starting make think, they don't want real smoke, just fake smoke n mirrors

:lol:

You had to see it coming though! Aint no way in hell they put Golovkin in against Charlo after he struggled against Canelo twice. Mind you, Golovkin may very well be a level above Jermal, but Jermal's too slick and dangerous at this time and Golovkin's head doesn't seem to be in the game. He may need to fight a soft touch before he accepts a Charlo fight. 

• KSUN247 likes this

#34 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 02:03 PM

GGG was looking at Murata for that soft touch. Brant canceled those plans. GGG may still KO Brant, but Murata would have been easier and provide a bigger payday.

#35 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 12:16 PM

:lol:

You had to see it coming though! Aint no way in hell they put Golovkin in against Charlo after he struggled against Canelo twice. Mind you, Golovkin may very well be a level above Jermal, but Jermal's too slick and dangerous at this time and Golovkin's head doesn't seem to be in the game. He may need to fight a soft touch before he accepts a Charlo fight.

I honestly didn't expect them to like it but I did expect them to take it. Crossed up his mandatory like a young Allen iverson and drove in for the easy button but Brant smacked that ish off the glass like Hakeem in the first round of playoffs. And they better not chase him either!!!!
He made his two big checks now show us why you deserve a third!!!!

Hell I'd take him vs Chavez jr at 175 over Brant or the guy Brant slapped around.
  • KSUN247 likes this

#36 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 12:21 PM

GGG was looking at Murata for that soft touch. Brant canceled those plans. GGG may still KO Brant, but Murata would have been easier and provide a bigger payday.

at this point he might as well take a page out of Apollo Creed's book and fight a LA NYC PHILLY or some small town legend.....hell call Spence up and save some type of tough guy cred

#37 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 07:04 PM

Charlo's kill me. Especially Jermall. How you criticize Floyd for considering a fight with Khabib (which will undoubtedly make him a bunch of money) and call him out to fight you? Hypocrite much? Lemme get this straight. It's ok for you to fight a 41 retiree 2 weight classes below you but not cool for said 41 year old to take advantage of an easy pay day? Negro please

• MAHDI likes this

#38 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 01:29 PM

Charlo's kill me. Especially Jermall. How you criticize Floyd for considering a fight with Khabib (which will undoubtedly make him a bunch of money) and call him out to fight you? Hypocrite much? Lemme get this straight. It's ok for you to fight a 41 retiree 2 weight classes below you but not cool for said 41 year old to take advantage of an easy pay day? Negro please

I am not a Floyd groupie, but People who diss Floyd usually end up losing bad.. Vivian Harris called Mayweather a faggot prior to a bout and got Kod by a nobody.. Rhonda Rousey lol.. I have been following Floyd a while and I could name others... LOL Charlo better watch his mouth!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users