• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,560 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:42 PM

Apparently Hearn has offered Tank a shot load of money to fight in DAZN. Tank in a Twitter post said he was down to do it. I have 0 idea wtf is going on with Tank and TMT. One minute they are beefing the next all is well. Some people say Floyd is holding him back and putting him on ice others say differently. I don't know. Haven't heard anything from boxing gyms, I do know ever since Tank started holding Broner's sac, he has been different.

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:45 PM

Tank doesn't seem like the brightest dude, but Floyd as his promoter should have had him fighting by now. Doesn't make sense. He's not a free agent, so Tank is gonna have to buy his way out. No issue with him chasing the money and going to DAZN. He does need to cut Broner loose though. He's a loser in and out of the ring.

#3 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:47 PM

seriously, why would he hang out with broner?  i don't get that.  yeah i am going to hang out with someone thats a known trouble maker, now i am getting in trouble and fighting the streets.  these young cats trip me out.  i have a very good friend, almost my bff, but i had to distance myself from him cause that mofo could start a fight in a empty room.  i was tired of always beefing with niggas, like can we just go out and chill pick up chicks and not get into random fights with random niggas.  that shit gets old.

• KSUN247 likes this

#4 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:37 AM

Isn't DAZN a network? I'm just getting more and more confused nowadays. On another note, that DAZN card this past weekend was great and the stream quality is damn near television quality! I just need to figure out how to record streams onto my computer, then I'm in there!

For some reason, Tank just doesn't seem stable to me....business wise. He brings the heat when he fights, then we just don't hear about him anymore until he gets in trouble or another fight is signed. Minus the arrests, he puts me in the mind of a Goosen fighter back the day. 

And thanks to that Deontay Wilder, I can't help but to chuckle and call DAZN "that Deez Nutz" app". They're putting on some quality shows there thus far, so maybe Tank will be a decent addition. 

• flazi, Franchize and KSUN247 like this

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:43 AM

Tank doesn't seem like the brightest dude, but Floyd as his promoter should have had him fighting by now. Doesn't make sense. He's not a free agent, so Tank is gonna have to buy his way out. No issue with him chasing the money and going to DAZN. He does need to cut Broner loose though. He's a loser in and out of the ring.

It makes perfect sense. It seems as though every time he fights, there's a complaint leading up the fight or a complaint afterwards. He takes everything to Twitter and speaks in codes like a fool, so I can see why he hasn't been that active.

I mean, for fucks sake, dude lost his title on the scales of one of the biggest events (Mayweather/McGregor), so you have to ask how serious he really is about his career. Did he ever move out of Baltimore? I know he and Floyd were at odds about him living there around all of those distractions, family included. 

• KSUN247 likes this

#6 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:47 AM

He's upset about not fighting...but just got arrested...for a fight outside a club in DC.   :gladfvck:

Edited by Franchize, 10 October 2018 - 09:48 AM.

• Cshel86 and KSUN247 like this

#7 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,560 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:17 AM

Abner wants to fight Davis...make it happen. Davis is immature as fuck. Floyd ain't going to fuck up his money on an unsure thing. Or maybe if Floyd does come back he might have Davis on his undercard.

Dude still lives in Baltimore...still hangs around the same idiots. Only good thing I can say is, dude ain't got 30 kids like AB.
  • Cshel86 and KSUN247 like this

#8 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:02 PM

Davis is definitely low IQ... it takes him 5 seconds speak in between words. Has tons of talent... great punching power. Broner is his Mentor it seems and I think this explains much of his behavior

• Franchize and KSUN247 like this

#9 flazi

flazi

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:02 PM

the dazn stream was great quality.  i streamed from my phone, then from my tablet then my android box and they were all fast with no lag.

#10 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 01:16 AM

Abner wants to fight Davis...make it happen. Davis is immature as fuck. Floyd ain't going to fuck up his money on an unsure thing. Or maybe if Floyd does come back he might have Davis on his undercard.

Dude still lives in Baltimore...still hangs around the same idiots. Only good thing I can say is, dude ain't got 30 kids like AB.

I'd love to see that fight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users