• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,157 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:11 PM

If Broner beats Pac emphatically.. lol Broner and Mayweather will be a money maker lol 

That' highly possible too. What I hate about this whole situation is, we never know which Broner is gonna show up. He gets waaaay too fuckin fat between fights, as does Tank.

These two fights would be Broner's biggest paydays, but you just never never know with this guy. He's his own worse enemy.

• MAHDI likes this

#12 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,097 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:07 AM

It's getting to the point where you have to start asking ppl who are disappointed with Broner's inconsistency "was he ever really that good to begin with." I mean yea he has special skills but at 147, he's an ordinary athlete. Being a poor man's Floyd is like being a poor man's MJ. What's up for debate is whether Broner is Kobe or Harold Miner

• flazi and MAHDI like this

#13 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 879 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:40 AM

It's getting to the point where you have to start asking ppl who are disappointed with Broner's inconsistency "was he ever really that good to begin with." I mean yea he has special skills but at 147, he's an ordinary athlete. Being a poor man's Floyd is like being a poor man's MJ. What's up for debate is whether Broner is Kobe or Harold Miner

Harold Miner!!! lmaooooooooooooo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users