• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,125 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 10:27 AM

It's like these networks are going out of their way to ensure their fighters dont fight anybody and ride the hell out of their wave. I'd rather see Charlo fight James Monroe posthumously than fight Willie Monroe  :gladfvck:

• MAHDI likes this

#12 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 896 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 11:23 AM

The Charlos seem a bit corny with their tough facades, I want to see the 154lb Charlo in with Hurd and the 160 against Danny Jacobs. Time to back up this tough guy shit with some serious competition

• KSUN247 likes this

#13 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,243 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:54 AM

The Charlos seem a bit corny with their tough facades, I want to see the 154lb Charlo in with Hurd and the 160 against Danny Jacobs. Time to back up this tough guy shit with some serious competition

Both Hurd and Jacobs are gonna have their hands full with these guys. Danny's already hiding behind Hearns and now he has a title, so you know he's gonna rethink a lot of shit now. Hurd is coming off of shoulder surgery and is supposed to be on the Wilder/Fury card. 

I guess we'll have to see what Hearn's...*cough* I mean, Jacobs is gonna do next. People aren't fighting the Charlos for no reason. Again, watch Andrade outprice himself when it comes to a Charlo fight. He's done it twice before with no belt, imagine what he does now that he's champion. 

Does Danny still have ties with Haymon? serious question here, because I'm really not sure at this point. 

#14 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,243 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 11:00 AM

It's like these networks are going out of their way to ensure their fighters dont fight anybody and ride the hell out of their wave. I'd rather see Charlo fight James Monroe posthumously than fight Willie Monroe  :gladfvck:

That's exactly what's going on, that's why I'm urging people to chill with the fantasy fights. We've just been ushered into a new realm of fuckery and it's only gonna get worse. 

If Eddie starts that, "If you wanna fight my fighters, you gotta sign with DAZN" bullshit, I'll make sure he doesn't get my $10 every month. See, Eddie's been painted like this good guy all these years and for a while, I felt the same. 

Nowadays, things are starting to show for they really are. He may feel as though he's making great moves (he is, from a business standpoint), but he's enabling a lot of ducking that's gonna take a while to clear up. 

For fuck's sake, Andrade has a belt.....this shit is bout to ALL bad. He's known for outpricing himself in negotiations and I feel it's only gonna get worse. He barely got past Vanes when he won the vacant WBo belt at 54, and now he's the WBO champ at 60 against somewhat of a no-hoper!?

Oh yeah, his delusion and trash talk is gonna be on the Robert Guerrero (2011-2013) level nowadays.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users