In terms of who deserves to be the top 3 P4P:

Crawford

Spence

Canelo

In terms of who I think is most talented:

Spence

Lomachenko

Canelo

(surprise honorable mention: Andrew Tabiti)

• Cshel86 and MAHDI like this

#13 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 896 posts

Posted 27 October 2018 - 11:24 AM

Tabiti is good. Too bad no one knows

In terms of who I like to watch:

Spence

Jacobs (though I worry about his chin)

Devin Haney

In terms of who deserves to be the top 3 P4P:

Crawford

Spence

Canelo

In terms of who I think is most talented:

Spence

Lomachenko

Canelo

(surprise honorable mention: Andrew Tabiti)

Tabiti is very good- too bad no one knows

• Cshel86 likes this

#14 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,555 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 12:03 AM

1. Broner
2. Crawford
3. Porter

Broner not so much his skillset or W v. LS but dude keeps landing big fights and he puts asses in seats. That accounts for a major part in a boxing career.

2. Crawford is that dude. Spence would be up there with Crawford but I gave this one to Bud for putting boring ass Nebraska on the map.

3. All his headbutting ass does he win. Not a fan of his style of fighting but he made major adjustments when he fought Danny. Gotta give him props.
  • Cshel86 likes this

#15 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,125 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 04:20 PM

Tabiti is good. Too bad no one knows

Tabiti is very good- too bad no one knows

Yup. I was going to create a post based on the cruiserweight division, which historically has been overlooked. If I was a network, I'd try to make something out of the division. You gotta figure the fighters are easier to hook and there are fights to be made. Bellew, Tabiti, Jennings, Huck, Lebedev etc. Some good scraps to be made 

• MAHDI likes this

#16 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,243 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:48 PM

1. Broner
2. Crawford
3. Porter

Broner not so much his skillset or W v. LS but dude keeps landing big fights and he puts asses in seats. That accounts for a major part in a boxing career.

2. Crawford is that dude. Spence would be up there with Crawford but I gave this one to Bud for putting boring ass Nebraska on the map.

3. All his headbutting ass does he win. Not a fan of his style of fighting but he made major adjustments when he fought Danny. Gotta give him props.

Great point. He showed he could box better than most give him credit for. Looks like he found an answer to the jab with his counter left hook because Brook toyed with him years ago with his jab. Porter's officially a big player in the division, not just because he has a belt. 

#17 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,243 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:51 PM

Yup. I was going to create a post based on the cruiserweight division, which historically has been overlooked. If I was a network, I'd try to make something out of the division. You gotta figure the fighters are easier to hook and there are fights to be made. Bellew, Tabiti, Jennings, Huck, Lebedev etc. Some good scraps to be made 

Definitely an overlooked division. I, for one tend to forget what's the exact weight limit for Cruiserweight and always assumed it was filled with lazy LHWs and smallish HW hopefuls....purgatory, if you would. Isn't Bellew a Cruiserweight or a part-time HW when the money's right?

• Franchize likes this

#18 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,243 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:55 PM

I'm just hoping Stevenson's next title defense doesn't throw a wrench in a possible Jack rematch. He's on record saying he'll move up to CW to fight Bellew again....can't wait for his ass to retire. 

The fact that Stevenson is set to fight in December and this is second fight this year while Jack has only fought once, says a lot. If Stevenson is more active than you, then you need to start asking your team the hard questions. 

Who knows though....maybe Jack will fight on the Mayweather card in Japan next month and hopefully he and Stevenson can fight again by the summer. 

#19 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 896 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 05:12 PM

The Bellew ko is impressive on Adonis resume

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users