• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,280 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 10:05 AM

Remember those knockdown dragouts we used to have about 4-5 years back about whether or not Canelo was elite??? :lol: I miss those days, I swear. 

#22 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,280 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 10:10 AM

1. Lomachenko - His angles are sick. Hes always entertaining and he makes great fighters quit.

2. Mikey Garcia - High ring IQ, great fundamentals. Tim Duncan of boxing. Does everything right. The only thing he may have done wrong is pick Spence.

3. Deontay Wilder - The Boogey Man in boxings biggest division. Dude cant box a lick. Dude has no fundamentals. Dude can fight his ass off and hits like Thor's Hammer. May go down as the hardest puncher in boxing... ever.

I wouldn't necessarily say he can't box a lick...I mean, he did go to the Olympics, so he's had to fight like he had some sense at some point in his career. 

On the other hand, I like him because he doesn't do anything perfectly, but he gets the job done. I'm also glad he doesn't get the credit he deserves, because he shows up and shows new wrinkles every fight. The vulnerability factor is also a reason I tune in when he fights. 

• Franchize likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users