• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 896 posts

Posted 28 October 2018 - 01:28 PM

Jacobs better perform better than his last two bouts when the heat turns up...dude looks very beatable!!#
  • Franchize likes this

#82 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,243 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 10:47 AM

Good night of boxing. Ladies were decent. Main event was good. Just wish Evans would have lasted longer than 1 round though.

Evans has no business in a boxing ring, period. I hate to say it, but it's true at this point. The fact that he was put in there against Fortuna a few years back and damn near walked away with brain damage, was enough for me....it this was only a few years back. 

His defense is horrible as well as his punch resistance. He kinda reminds me of those Nick Brinson days on ShoBox, but Brinson was more entertaining. It also puts me in the mind of another fighter....Johnny Garcia who used to fight on ShoBox a few years back. He would get his head beat in every time, but they kept giving him fights against the wrong styles and paid for it gruesomely. 

#83 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,125 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 07:01 PM

Evans has no business in a boxing ring, period. I hate to say it, but it's true at this point. The fact that he was put in there against Fortuna a few years back and damn near walked away with brain damage, was enough for me....it this was only a few years back. 

His defense is horrible as well as his punch resistance. He kinda reminds me of those Nick Brinson days on ShoBox, but Brinson was more entertaining. It also puts me in the mind of another fighter....Johnny Garcia who used to fight on ShoBox a few years back. He would get his head beat in every time, but they kept giving him fights against the wrong styles and paid for it gruesomely. 

Sounds like you're describing Brandon Rios 

• KSUN247 likes this

#84 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 07:40 AM

And Rios has a fight coming up. That dude is gonna be a vegetable with his style of fight. His speech is already slurred big time. You can only take so many punches to the head before the end result is life changing.

#85 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,243 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:30 AM

Sounds like you're describing Brandon Rios 

Pffff!!!

A least Rios showed grit and I can't say he's ever went out there and got totally wrecked or embarrassed the way Evans has. That KO loss to Fortuna was criminal and his loss this past Saturday was pretty close. Lol

#86 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,243 posts

Posted 30 October 2018 - 08:34 AM

Jacobs better perform better than his last two bouts when the heat turns up...dude looks very beatable!!#

The fact that he's been back for 6 years and has only fought Quillen and GGG, tells you all you need to know about where he stands with these younger hungrier guys. At this point, experience wise, I think Canelo embarrasses him. Call me crazy, but that's the fight he sells out in and get finished. 

He already went on record to say he and Andrade aren't gonna fight in the near future and let's be honest, Andrade is somewhat easy pickings, compared to other current MW champs. I'm already over these Hearn/DAZN fighters. 

• MAHDI likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users