• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,349 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 03:50 PM

Spence best fight is Brook without that previously broken eye Spence wouldn't have pulled that out..he's good but not great

#12 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 06:25 PM

Bullshit...Spence broke the opposite eye bone despite a long layoff. Garcia couldnt ko broner or easter...moving up he will see early he has nothing to keep Spence off lol... I expect a lamont Peterson type beating...funny how people said Peterson would pose Spence problems lol

Edited by MAHDI, 28 November 2018 - 06:27 PM.

#13 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,349 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 09:27 AM

Peterson was no threat. That was a showcase before the fight was announced. That was canelo on Jose. Who has knocked out broner or Easter in a fight?

#14 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 02:06 PM

Peterson was no threat. That was a showcase before the fight was announced. That was canelo on Jose. Who has knocked out broner or Easter in a fight?

Peterson was said to be a stiff test by many, people on this very site ...if Garcia is not koing guys at 140 he is not coming up with heat to hurt Spendce and it is not like Garcia is some master boxer with mayweather evasiveness lol. The truth is in the square of course and it is a feeling in boxing that "anything" can happen in a fight, but bar rthat anything, I just see Spence as superior to Garcia and he  is not merely brute strength and aggression. Spence is very methodical in Mike the body snatcher Mccallum type fashion, and opponents land less than 30 percent of their power punches against him.

#15 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:25 AM

Spence best fight is Brook without that previously broken eye Spence wouldn't have pulled that out..he's good but not great

Wasn't it the opposite eye? We obviously saw the fight differently. I saw a very game Brook who, like vs GGG, wilted under the non stop pressure of a bigger puncher. He boxed well, but ran out of ideas and faded. Conversely, Spence withstood Brooks initial onslaught and seemingly got stronger each round. That, to me, is a testament to not only skill but conditioning and the results of competing with the likes of Jermell Charlo and other quality boxer every training camp. That's a direct result of sparring top tier guys on your rise to the top and continuing that trend instead of being fed cupcakes to boost your ego like some guys receive.

• The Original MrFactor, Cshel86 and MAHDI like this

#16 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,349 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 03:28 PM

Some of em love cupcakes, I wouldn't want no confidence booster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users