Posted 05 November 2018 - 09:51 AM

Is he broke or lost his mind?

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:26 AM

I don't think he's broke. But he loves being the center of attention. No need for this, especially if it's a MMA or Kickboxing match. Should just be an exhibition boxing/sparring match for the local Japanese fans. he could just be pulling the wool over our eyes again. His main focus should be on making Mayweather Promotions better. He's failing at this in my eyes. He puts on some local boxing events, but his big star (Tank Davis) is being shelved for who knows what. Get that man a fight!! Get Badou Jack a fight. Sign some more young talent. Stop worrying about bragging about your latest expensive purchase. 

If he competes in an actual MMA or Kickboxing match, he get brutally KOed or taps. He's not ready for either of those sports. Stick to what he knows best and that's boxing. And since he's RETIRED, stay retired and promote your fighters.  **** Jumps off Soapbox ****

#3 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 04:50 PM

Tom Brady 41 still going...Vince Carter 41 still going and doing 360 dunks...Mayweather 41 and still finding a way to get money..He knows what he is doing!!! Pac May 2 in Japan could be huge

Edited by MAHDI, 05 November 2018 - 04:52 PM.

#4 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 12:36 PM

Tom Brady 41 still going...Vince Carter 41 still going and doing 360 dunks...Mayweather 41 and still finding a way to get money..He knows what he is doing!!! Pac May 2 in Japan could be huge

May pac 2 inside an mma cage and mma gloves in Japan is the Pinnacle
  • MAHDI likes this

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:12 PM

It's just too much to dissect and details are far and few between. Thing is, this is what he wants....us to talk about it. I just don't know what to make of him fighting a Japanese flyweight in a somewhat of a boxing or kickboxing match. WTF, Floyd? The jig is up!

#6 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,690 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 12:21 PM

I am not getting this fight however I do think this is a warmup for Pac and Mayweather 2. I think Floyd is testing his body and reflexes against whoever the fuck he is fighting. Now should he fight a Porter for a warmup YES! But why risk an injury against a skilled fighter? Fuck this fight but again , a pregame for Pac.

Edited by Dolimite, 07 November 2018 - 12:21 PM.

• MAHDI likes this

#7 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 02:50 PM

I am not getting this fight however I do think this is a warmup for Pac and Mayweather 2. I think Floyd is testing his body and reflexes against whoever the fuck he is fighting. Now should he fight a Porter for a warmup YES! But why risk an injury against a skilled fighter? Fuck this fight but again , a pregame for Pac.

You'll watch it. 

#8 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 03:29 PM

Apparently, Floyd came out and said he was conned. He's not fighting. Was supposed to be a small exhibition in front of some businessmen for a fee, not an actual fight. Time will tell what the truth is.

#9 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,793 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 06:12 PM

Regardless of why it was called off, it was a completely odd and unbeneficial move for Floyd to fight this guy, so I'm more glad it's no longer happening....

Now we just wait and see how the backlash of this odd ordeal will look like in the next few days if not weeks

#10 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,690 posts

Posted 07 November 2018 - 07:21 PM

You'll watch it.

That shit was on New Year's Eve. No! I will be too fucked up to watch anything. Your boy will be Toronto so yeah...fuck the fight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users