• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,125 posts

Posted 09 November 2018 - 08:56 PM

People get all high and mighty but with the way they throw money at this dude, I can't be mad.  Ain't no such thing as "enough money" to me. You offer me 9 figures to fight someone I know for a fact I can beat, I'm doing it. I'll punch your grandfather in the face for 9 figures. Shit I'll fight MY grandmother for 9 figures. Sorry Patsy. You gotta get these hands  :yes:

j/k....or am I  :spiteful:

• MAHDI likes this

#12 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 896 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 07:55 AM

People get all high and mighty but with the way they throw money at this dude, I can't be mad.  Ain't no such thing as "enough money" to me. You offer me 9 figures to fight someone I know for a fact I can beat, I'm doing it. I'll punch your grandfather in the face for 9 figures. Shit I'll fight MY grandmother for 9 figures. Sorry Patsy. You gotta get these hands  :yes:

Not mad at all.. People may not admit it but envy and jealousy is at root.. Hell, people were rooting for Shannon Briggs to get a bout and he damned near 60.. Hopkins was making money until he was 50.. Go ahead Floyd-- get that money how you choose lol

#13 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,052 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 13 November 2018 - 09:19 PM

He couldnt control the rules, so he backed out. I'm not sure I blame him for that.

#14 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,243 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:59 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#15 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,243 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:09 PM

The whole situation was a shit show from jump. Not surprised it fell through this way....as long as it fell through is all that matters. I mean, for fucks sake, the dude's a featherweight. 

#16 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,555 posts

Posted Today, 02:51 AM

I guess Money won't do anything for money. Dude still got some pride left in him.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users