• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 02:10 PM

Ward wouldn't fare well. It didn't even look like he hit that Bellew that hard and put him out of commission...Ward should stay retired come back at 175 if he comes back

#2 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,221 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 01:19 PM

Usyk is preparing for move to heavyweight, he's already got a Joshua plan In Effect ward at this point is worthless to him. He did what ward did but at cruiser. Why play around with someone who could possibly win and gain nothing from a smaller man when the real challenge is a few pounds up with a way more lucrative outcome regardless of the outcome

#3 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,403 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 03:51 PM

i think the weight cut had a factor to play in bellew gassing so hard.

#4 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,221 posts

Posted 26 November 2018 - 09:29 PM

Of course it did, but don't take too much away from usyk

#5 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 07:44 AM

I think Ward should stay retired for a totally different reason. Usyk isn't a household name here in the states. To me, Ward and Mayweather should only "un-retire" for megafight like situations. Fights that people would be excited for. This isn't one of them. Quite frankly, I'm not sure one exists at LHW or Cruiser for him. I would pay to see him beat the breaks off of Adonis Stevenson however.

#6 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,221 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 03:00 PM

Ward should only come out of retirement for a chance at heavyweight title. A lead up or actually getting shot, nothing more

#7 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 09:56 AM

I think Ward should stay retired for a totally different reason. Usyk isn't a household name here in the states. To me, Ward and Mayweather should only "un-retire" for megafight like situations. Fights that people would be excited for. This isn't one of them. Quite frankly, I'm not sure one exists at LHW or Cruiser for him. I would pay to see him beat the breaks off of Adonis Stevenson however.

We share the same sentiments. If Stevenson is smart, he'd try to call the man out. I don't believe Ward will accept the challenge because he's stated that Stevenson was a "step backwards" because Stevenson never stepped up to the plate when it mattered. Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users