• This topic is locked This topic is locked
175 replies to this topic

#11 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,349 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 04:15 PM

And I'll have my PayPal ready for anyone that thinks he doesn't make it out the 4

#12 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,744 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 09:05 PM

And I'll have my PayPal ready for anyone that thinks he doesn't make it out the 4

I say 7 or 8.
  • KSUN247 likes this

#13 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 21 November 2018 - 01:34 PM

I'm rolling with Spence in 7 or 8 too. That will depend on if Spence doesn't try to really HURT him, If Spence is focused like he usually is, Mikey isn't going more than 8. Mikey's best chance is to catch him with something big early then stick and move to a decision loss. If Spence's pressure doesn't get to him, I wonder if Mikey will pull a Sugar Ray Leonard and try to steal the rounds in the last 30 or so seconds. 

Edited by KSUN247, 21 November 2018 - 01:35 PM.

#14 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 04:27 AM

Yeah Spence stops him. Too big, too strong, too busy in the ring. Mikey takes his time but he doesn't move enough to keep a busy fighter like Spence off of him. This is going to be like Canelo/Khan, GGG/Brook again, but not as bad probably.

#15 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,152 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 11:53 AM

I mean, how is Spence supposed to pull this off with little to no ridicule (if he even cares)? If he gets in there and steamrolls Mikey, people will say, "Ah, I told you so". If he goes in there and takes more than 6 rounds to get it done, folks will say he "carried" Mikey.

If Mikey goes in there and has success in a few spots, people will poke at Spence's game. I mean, we did it with GGG in the Brook fight, so I don't see Spence's situation being any different. 

Glad Spence probably doesn't care about what "fans" think anyway....I'm sure the money's worth the "criticism". I honestly don't feel Spence should be ridiculed though....I mean, it was Mikey lobbying for the fight for the longest, not him. *shrugs*

#16 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,744 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 09:34 PM

I mean, how is Spence supposed to pull this off with little to no ridicule (if he even cares)? If he gets in there and steamrolls Mikey, people will say, "Ah, I told you so". If he goes in there and takes more than 6 rounds to get it done, folks will say he "carried" Mikey.

If Mikey goes in there and has success in a few spots, people will poke at Spence's game. I mean, we did it with GGG in the Brook fight, so I don't see Spence's situation being any different. 

Glad Spence probably doesn't care about what "fans" think anyway....I'm sure the money's worth the "criticism". I honestly don't feel Spence should be ridiculed though....I mean, it was Mikey lobbying for the fight for the longest, not him. *shrugs*

Mikey asked for this and honestly I don't know why. Still can't figure it out. Spence starts off slow, so maybe the first rounds will be a feeling out process. But I see this going like Khan and Canelo.

#17 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,081 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 28 November 2018 - 12:56 AM

Mikey asked for this and honestly I don't know why. Still can't figure it out. Spence starts off slow, so maybe the first rounds will be a feeling out process. But I see this going like Khan and Canelo.

I think Khan won rounds and was winning against Canelo. I dont think Mikey wins a single round and will be out of there really quick. Towel will get thrown in.

#18 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,349 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 03:24 PM

If Khan had composure that fight would have ended in his favor.

I think Khan won rounds and was winning against Canelo. I dont think Mikey wins a single round and will be out of there really quick. Towel will get thrown in.

• Cshel86 likes this

#19 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,349 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 03:29 PM

Not close

#20 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,349 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 03:44 PM

A single round????

People act like he can't walk himself into traps

It's not going to happen the way people are expecting. I was the lone one telling everyone cotto would stop Sergio and I was called delusional. Don't sleep on Mikey chances
  • Cshel86 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users