• This topic is locked This topic is locked
175 replies to this topic

#61 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:27 PM

He said he didn't feel like he was getting the proper credit for his recent win streak. He felt Spence was the only one who could get him the accolades he feels he deserves.....the man is daring to be great for respect.
Plenty of easy more lucrative fights for him, he chose pride over pay. The same thing we want from these other guys but never get.

Honorable even if it will cost him his life.
  • MAHDI likes this

#62 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 01:44 PM

Honorable even if it will cost him his life.

I have been watching video of Spence training.. I was watching him methodically work the heavy bag and you can see the intensity and focus, the great technique, straightness, and leverage of his shots. Spence in my view is rare talent that people have not yet bought into because he is see as a one dimensional fighter, and that is primarily casuals who lack the understanding of a body puncher. Spence looked awesome against Peterson, a sturdy two division champion.. beat him like a doll and people still see him as not all of that. Not saying that anyone cannot be beaten, but bar some injury, lucky punch or the proverbial "anything can happen in a fight" actually occurs, Spence is going to demonstrate once again how dominant he is and beat the breaks off Garcia who in my VIEW UNDERESTIMATES SPENCE. SPENCE is dangerously methodical, and not without boxing ability. If Garcia thinks he is getting a GGG type of come forward guy he is really in for s huge shock and awe!!! 

Edited by MAHDI, 12 January 2019 - 01:44 PM.

• KSUN247 likes this

#63 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 02:55 PM

I have been watching video of Spence training.. I was watching him methodically work the heavy bag and you can see the intensity and focus, the great technique, straightness, and leverage of his shots. Spence in my view is rare talent that people have not yet bought into because he is see as a one dimensional fighter, and that is primarily casuals who lack the understanding of a body puncher. Spence looked awesome against Peterson, a sturdy two division champion.. beat him like a doll and people still see him as not all of that. Not saying that anyone cannot be beaten, but bar some injury, lucky punch or the proverbial "anything can happen in a fight" actually occurs, Spence is going to demonstrate once again how dominant he is and beat the breaks off Garcia who in my VIEW UNDERESTIMATES SPENCE. SPENCE is dangerously methodical, and not without boxing ability. If Garcia thinks he is getting a GGG type of come forward guy he is really in for s huge shock and awe!!!

When he went over to England and snatched Brooks soul is when I said Errol was the Truth!
  • MAHDI and KSUN247 like this

#64 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 04:22 PM

Kell Brook was touching him up early on, then Spence dug in and punished him. Folks like to talk about the broken eye socket that made him quit, but it was the body work that snatched the soul out of him. The broken eye was just a final result. 

• MAHDI likes this

#65 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 04:11 PM

Kell Brook was touching him up early on, then Spence dug in and punished him. Folks like to talk about the broken eye socket that made him quit, but it was the body work that snatched the soul out of him. The broken eye was just a final result.

Spence is not having any bullshit it seems!!!ERROL SPENCE "I'M GONNA BRUTALLY BEAT UP MIKEY GA…: https://youtu.be/KjBSoez7HyU
  • KSUN247 likes this

#66 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,536 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:45 AM

Spence was relentless that fight. Even when Brook had success, Spence was in his face and on his ass. He took Brooks shot and was like "what else?"

It's like you smashing a girl you really like. You pulling out all your moves. Your sweating and panting, then you look at her and shes looking like "is that it?" At some point, most men are going to give up
  • Cshel86, AZWildCat and KSUN247 like this

#67 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 12:23 PM

Spence was relentless that fight. Even when Brook had success, Spence was in his face and on his ass. He took Brooks shot and was like "what else?"
It's like you smashing a girl you really like. You pulling out all your moves. Your sweating and panting, then you look at her and shes looking like "is that it?" At some point, most men are going to give up

And that's when you get the toys out.

#68 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,536 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:16 PM

I cant relate. Never had it happen to me lol
  • AZWildCat likes this

#69 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,289 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:28 PM

I wasn't ready for this at all! 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• AZWildCat likes this

#70 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:51 PM

Your done posting till fight night bruh

smh LMAO smh