Photo

ESPN@Midnight(ET)/10PM(PT)- Hooker vs. Saucedo-WBO Jr. Welterweight Title-SPOILERS!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,688 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 10:58 PM

Comment on this, what should be a WAR! here,  (Add time if DVR'ing cuz the basketball game may run overtime.)

Jack

#2 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 910 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 10:30 AM

Comment on this, what should be a WAR! here,  (Add time if DVR'ing cuz the basketball game may run overtime.)

Jack

Hooker is the truth.. He will be at 147 at some point. He has tools and is tough. He is hittable but also showed he can get defensive and catch and shoot. Once he started catching the guys shots and countering with power he had him... The guy knows how to fight. He is a problem.

Edited by MAHDI, 17 November 2018 - 10:31 AM.

#3 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 12:00 AM

I stumbled upon this fight in a bar. Hooker's name is getting a lot of buzz. The weigh in got a little testy. Gotta admit, I wasn't all that impressed by his performance. He was getting touched up a little too much in the beginning for my liking. I like his resolve to change the tide in the fight though

• MAHDI likes this

#4 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 01:23 PM

Isn't this the same guy (Hooker) who got a gift against Perez a couple of years ago? I thought people wrote him off since then (for whatever reason, you know how boxing fans get)...but I've been hearing his name a lot lately. 

I saw the highlights, but I thought this came on ESPN+....had no idea it was on ESPN. I'll keep my eye on Hooker in the meantime!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users