Photo

Broner vs. Pac press conference (Prediction Thread - Poll Added)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

Poll: Broner vs Pacquiao (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Broner by Decision (Close) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Broner by Decision (Wide) (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Broner by KO/TKO (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Pacquiao by Decision (Close) (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

5. Pacquiao by Decision (Wide) (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

6. Pacquiao by KO/TKO (2 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

7. Draw (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

8. DQ (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote

#11 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,536 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 08:12 PM

AB's been fuckin up and not meeting expectations for so long, I forgot he's only 29 lol

• Cshel86 likes this

#12 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 12:50 PM

AB's been fuckin up and not meeting expectations for so long, I forgot he's only 29 lol

Yes and has not taken tremendous punishment I have a feeling Broner is going to perform well

#13 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,289 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 02:21 PM

:lol:

It's sad how he lost focus in the best years of his career and I always forget how old he is. As far as his age is concerned, I feel the same about Canelo....dude was 23 years old for like 4 years in a row. Lol

• Franchize likes this

#14 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,289 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 02:23 PM

Yes and has not taken tremendous punishment I have a feeling Broner is going to perform well

Yep. It's his highest payday to date and his biggest fight....that better be incentive enough for him to get up and train hard. Sadly, he's 29 and already needs top opposition to get him motivated for fights. Not a good sign from a 29 year old fighter that hasn't been in any wars (aside from the Maidana fight). 

#15 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 10:03 PM

This man is either a marketing genius or has no regards for his career any longer. He better take keffs advice and go for broke

#16 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,778 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:20 AM

Why doesn't this fight have buzz? AB is fuckin fat. I saw dude's workout, he still has a belly. And he recently got arrested on warrants. Shit man...AB is about fuckin up. Do I want to pay for this fight.....

#17 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,289 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 12:08 PM

Why doesn't this fight have buzz? AB is fuckin fat. I saw dude's workout, he still has a belly. And he recently got arrested on warrants. Shit man...AB is about fuckin up. Do I want to pay for this fight.....

Go ahead and fork over your money....this'll probably be the last time we see Broner on THIS big of a stage. I mean, I just don't see him turning the clock back and being the old AB who goes out there and gets it done. 

I love the style matchup in this one and I'm glad it's happening....he's been lobbying for this fight for years now. We'll see what he really has and what all he had left in this one. 

#18 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,778 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 04:51 PM

Go ahead and fork over your money....this'll probably be the last time we see Broner on THIS big of a stage. I mean, I just don't see him turning the clock back and being the old AB who goes out there and gets it done. 

I love the style matchup in this one and I'm glad it's happening....he's been lobbying for this fight for years now. We'll see what he really has and what all he had left in this one.

I guess my money can go towards his child support but fuck man! I know he better throw his hands and constantly move. Pac's movement isn't the same but dude can still clock a dude. Shit...

Side note: is Adonis Stevenson ok? I heard dude was in a coma. Please retire Super Pimp. You did yo thang man. You got a kid to raise.

#19 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 06:10 PM

Stevenson is out of his coma. His girlfriend posted a message about a week ago saying he was awake and resting. She asked for continued prayers and privacy while he heals.

• Franchize and Dolimite like this

#20 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:45 PM

Promo comes on Sunday right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users