Photo

Broner vs. Pac press conference (Prediction Thread - Poll Added)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

Poll: Broner vs Pacquiao (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Broner by Decision (Close) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Broner by Decision (Wide) (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Broner by KO/TKO (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Pacquiao by Decision (Close) (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

5. Pacquiao by Decision (Wide) (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

6. Pacquiao by KO/TKO (2 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

7. Draw (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

8. DQ (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote

#21 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 10:55 PM

I have a feeling Broner is going to be a problem for Pac but people saying he has a belly?

#22 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,690 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 11:47 AM

I have a feeling Broner is going to be a problem for Pac but people saying he has a belly?

Beer belly. He may have tighten it up but the last picture I saw he had a gut.
  • MAHDI likes this

#23 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 12:37 PM

This is like when zab was supposed to get those de la Hoya n Marquez fights....I wanna say you can pull it off an I'll be rooting for you but I know your gonna make me look like a jaccazz ..... exactly how I felt at the bar watching pac Bradley 2 cheering hem first 3 rounds then going church mouse as the Asian group keep looking back every big shot from Manny....I was ready to fight myself that night cause the over cheering was getting annoying but....I started it off so.
  • KSUN247 likes this

#24 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 12:58 PM

This is like when zab was supposed to get those de la Hoya n Marquez fights....I wanna say you can pull it off an I'll be rooting for you but I know your gonna make me look like a jaccazz ..... exactly how I felt at the bar watching pac Bradley 2 cheering hem first 3 rounds then going church mouse as the Asian group keep looking back every big shot from Manny....I was ready to fight myself that night cause the over cheering was getting annoying but....I started it off so.

LOL! Had the same reaction during Pac/Bradley 1. Was at a sportsbar in Hawaii. Huge Asian population. I was laughing so loud when the score cards/decision was read. I was getting death stares from the locals cause I was cheering Bradley the whole time. Too funny. Pretty sure someone wanted to call me the N-word, but they kept it to themselves. LOL!
  • Cshel86, AZWildCat and MAHDI like this

#25 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:00 AM

LOL! Had the same reaction during Pac/Bradley 1. Was at a sportsbar in Hawaii. Huge Asian population. I was laughing so loud when the score cards/decision was read. I was getting death stares from the locals cause I was cheering Bradley the whole time. Too funny. Pretty sure someone wanted to call me the N-word, but they kept it to themselves. LOL!

Mannn I'm telling you lol, being out numbered don't make it any better lol
  • Cshel86 and KSUN247 like this

#26 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:11 AM

:lol:

That's when you just weigh out the risk of shit-talking and move on if the odds aren't in your favor. Lol

#27 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:08 AM

Same thing happened to me at a local Hooters when Jones beat Trinidad....we literally had to go out the backdoor after we paid because those Trinidad fans were pissed. Lol

#28 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:10 AM

Beer belly. He may have tighten it up but the last picture I saw he had a gut.

And it doesn't help that he wears the small jackets with the tight t-shirt and sags those skinny jeans like a clown. Reminds me of these fat ass dope boys out here trying to dress fly but they're shaped like a can of busted biscuits. 

#29 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:27 PM

Same thing happened to me at a local Hooters when Jones beat Trinidad....we literally had to go out the backdoor after we paid because those Trinidad fans were pissed. Lol

The night Tito beat Oscar we had to fight. Wasn't no way around it

#30 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 07:26 PM

As much as I be hating on Pacquiao with my partners on social media, I am so hoping Manny embarrasses Broner on fight night. I hope it's a Maidana type clowning. Broner gets on my damn nerves. He's so ignorant and a total waste of talent. Now, with me saying that, watch this clown win the fight in dramatic fashion. 

• AZWildCat likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users