Photo

Broner vs. Pac press conference (Prediction Thread - Poll Added)

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Poll: Broner vs Pacquiao (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Broner by Decision (Close) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Broner by Decision (Wide) (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Broner by KO/TKO (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Pacquiao by Decision (Close) (1 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

5. Pacquiao by Decision (Wide) (2 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

6. Pacquiao by KO/TKO (2 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

7. Draw (1 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

8. DQ (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:20 PM

As much as I be hating on Pacquiao with my partners on social media, I am so hoping Manny embarrasses Broner on fight night. I hope it's a Maidana type clowning. Broner gets on my damn nerves. He's so ignorant and a total waste of talent. Now, with me saying that, watch this clown win the fight in dramatic fashion.

I don't care who wins but damn.....if he does somehow manage to Marquez him we have to acknowledge that he's back on the scene as a title holder.....I'm just not ready lol
  • Cshel86 and KSUN247 like this

#32 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,588 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 02:51 AM

I will be watching this one in a bar. I gotta drink and wings my way through the main event. I am mostly curious about Jack and Browne match.

#33 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:35 AM

Jack n browne will be a good one

#34 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,484 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:53 AM

The night Tito beat Oscar we had to fight. Wasn't no way around it

Man, I bet! That fight pissed A LOT of people off! Ain't nothin' like being out with the homies....you gotta fight then. Lol

• AZWildCat likes this

#35 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,484 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:44 PM

Alright, yall....I've added a poll and I'm curious to see what everybody thinks! I feel the fight has been promoted in decent fashion, but the streets have been a bit quiet....maybe because it isn't fight week yet. Who knows. I know I'm stoked for this one though!

I'm just happy to see certain guys in the ring and I'm glad the walls (the cold war) have come started to come down...so we get to see the best of Adrien and the best of Manny! 

At this point, if we're just speaking on intangibles, I'd have to give Pac the edge and I honestly believe he stops AB. Yeah, I know, call me crazy, but this is the same guy (AB) who doesn't know enough punches and pretty much shuts down when you swamp him with activity. 

On the other hand, I believe AB can put Manny down if the distance is in close quarters (uppercuts from AB), but Manny kills him from mid-range with the "in & out" movement to make him (AB) overcommit. Can't wait to see this one!

PS: I'm ready for the Jack/Browne scrap!

#36 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,484 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 04:46 PM

I will be watching this one in a bar. I gotta drink and wings my way through the main event. I am mostly curious about Jack and Browne match.

Same here! Personally, I hope he beats the brakes off of Browne for what he did to Top Dawg in their fight a couple years back (hit him in the head while he was down). Fuck that guy! And y'all know Badou Jack's become one of my favorite fighters over the years! Jack by beatdown!

#37 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 931 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 06:19 PM

I see Pac having problems on the 19th.. Broner is better than Horn and Horn troubled him... I am taking Pac in a split decision.. A questionable split decision. 

#38 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,588 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 02:17 AM

I think Pac is looking over Broner. He has his eyes on Mayweather II. The Clippers game run in. Got folks talking about how Pac would steamroll Mayweather now that his arm is fully healthy. People need to stop with that shit. Unless Al can guarantee Mayweather 100 million plus, shit not happening. Unlesd Pac is ready to concede to every negotiation he might have a shot, but he gotta get passed Broner first and look damn good doing it.

#39 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 10:48 AM

I think Pac is looking over Broner. He has his eyes on Mayweather II. The Clippers game run in. Got folks talking about how Pac would steamroll Mayweather now that his arm is fully healthy. People need to stop with that shit. Unless Al can guarantee Mayweather 100 million plus, shit not happening. Unlesd Pac is ready to concede to every negotiation he might have a shot, but he gotta get passed Broner first and look damn good doing it.

Hell yeah he 0ver looking ab, if granados can make it look even...pac will give him the beating he wanted Floyd to have

#40 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,484 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:21 PM

AB had a media workout yesterday and not once did he take his shirt off. I don't know if that's a sign or what, but more often than not, it means a fighter isn't in the shape he's supposed to be in with the fight being one week out. 

He could be doing this to raise speculations or maybe he just didn't care to, but to me, he still looks a bit heavy in the face. I've had to cut weight and I can attest to the fact that your body can change within a week (the last last week) or the last few days before a weigh-in, so who knows. 

My thing is, this is the biggest fight of his career and I'm almost sure he knew about it before they signed, but he still showed up to the presser with a gut and a fat face like everything was all good. Brother, no...that's not the move. 

Will he spend his last week of camp trying to cut weight, or is it even a factor? Thoughts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users