Photo

Broner vs. Pac press conference (Prediction Thread - Poll Added)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

Poll: Broner vs Pacquiao (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Broner by Decision (Close) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Broner by Decision (Wide) (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Broner by KO/TKO (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Pacquiao by Decision (Close) (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

5. Pacquiao by Decision (Wide) (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

6. Pacquiao by KO/TKO (2 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

7. Draw (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

8. DQ (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote

#41 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,289 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:22 PM

AB had a media workout yesterday and not once did he take his shirt off. I don't know if that's a sign or what, but more often than not, it means a fighter isn't in the shape he's supposed to be in with the fight being one week out. 

He could be doing this to raise speculations or maybe he just didn't care to, but to me, he still looks a bit heavy in the face. I've had to cut weight and I can attest to the fact that your body can change within a week (the last last week) or the last few days before a weigh-in, so who knows. 

My thing is, this is the biggest fight of his career and I'm almost sure he knew about it before they signed, but he still showed up to the presser with a gut and a fat face like everything was all good. Brother, no...that's not the move. 

Will he spend his last week of camp trying to cut weight, or is it even a factor? Thoughts?

No homo....by the way. 

B)

• KSUN247 likes this

#42 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 04:34 PM

LOL! We all know AB never shows up under the big lights. Too hesitant to pull the trigger with his punches and he has bad footwork. Not to mention he got a million other issues outside the ring. No matter what he and his team says, I'm not sure if he really is totally focused on the fight. These legal problems are a MF'er.
Think he's just ready to collect this mega payday and not get embarrassed too badly. That way if he has a semi-decent showing, he can keep his name in the public's mouth. Hopefully, we can see some vintage AB before Pac lumps him up.
  • Cshel86 likes this

#43 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 05:04 PM

AB had a media workout yesterday and not once did he take his shirt off. I don't know if that's a sign or what, but more often than not, it means a fighter isn't in the shape he's supposed to be in with the fight being one week out. 

He could be doing this to raise speculations or maybe he just didn't care to, but to me, he still looks a bit heavy in the face. I've had to cut weight and I can attest to the fact that your body can change within a week (the last last week) or the last few days before a weigh-in, so who knows. 

My thing is, this is the biggest fight of his career and I'm almost sure he knew about it before they signed, but he still showed up to the presser with a gut and a fat face like everything was all good. Brother, no...that's not the move. 

Will he spend his last week of camp trying to cut weight, or is it even a factor? Thoughts?

He's either had the best training camp ever and fooling us in the media or he's in the worst shape ever and was simply there to sell tickets with controversy and a Tiffany haddish attitude on life

#44 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:25 PM

AB is fat. Beer belly gut is hard to lose.

#45 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,289 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 08:32 AM

He's either had the best training camp ever and fooling us in the media or he's in the worst shape ever and was simply there to sell tickets with controversy and a Tiffany haddish attitude on life

Could be. Who knows? It's possible that I was wrong though....he had a "media day", not necessarily a media workout...if there actually happens to be a difference. Maybe I need to watch the videos first, because the photos don't show him working out. 

#46 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 05:25 PM

Could be. Who knows? It's possible that I was wrong though....he had a "media day", not necessarily a media workout...if there actually happens to be a difference. Maybe I need to watch the videos first, because the photos don't show him working out.

Only Adrien broner knows which fighter is going to show up will it be "the problem" will it be "the can man" or will it be "about Billions"

I miss Da Problem Broner...hopefully those days haven't their sleep. Da Problem was ALWAYS in your face, walking you down, and doing good body work/uppercuts inside...where is that guy? I'll be surprised if walks Manny down. 

#47 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:56 PM

I feel Broner is coming to fight and Pac will have problems even if he wins. Broner is young and talented... he is not a bum and Pac is 40... 

Edited by MAHDI, 14 January 2019 - 08:57 PM.

#48 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 01:37 AM

Only Adrien broner knows which fighter is going to show up will it be "the problem" will it be "the can man" or will it be "about Billions"

I miss Da Problem Broner...hopefully those days haven't their sleep. Da Problem was ALWAYS in your face, walking you down, and doing good body work/uppercuts inside...where is that guy? I'll be surprised if walks Manny down.

When was the last time we seen Da Problem x

#49 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 06:58 PM

When was the last time we seen Da Problem x

Around the last time we seen Manny blow out a real threat
  • Dolimite and KSUN247 like this

#50 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,289 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 12:26 PM

My only request is, if Broner loses (badly), he needs to do a post-fight interview. I don't want a post-Maidana incident and have to wait til waaaay later on when he's in the locker room. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users