Photo

Broner vs. Pac press conference (Prediction Thread - Poll Added)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

Poll: Broner vs Pacquiao (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Broner by Decision (Close) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Broner by Decision (Wide) (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Broner by KO/TKO (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Pacquiao by Decision (Close) (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

5. Pacquiao by Decision (Wide) (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

6. Pacquiao by KO/TKO (2 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

7. Draw (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

8. DQ (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote

#51 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,536 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:17 PM

How Broner went at Al Bernstein was uncalled for. You're a prize fighter who underachieves. Criticism is going to come your way. He's gonna do this shit every fight now? Act like someone has a personal vendetta against him. Al is one of the best in the business and has always been a straight shooter. If you're going to disrespect someone because they criticize you, you'll be going at everyone in the world. Bottom line is, AB loses when it matters most. Stop trying so hard to be Floyd. Floyd called out Merchant because he was being a hater directly after a victory. AB aint won shit in what feels like a decade. I kinda hope Manny knocks his ignorant ass out.

• KSUN247 likes this

#52 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:00 AM

How Broner went at Al Bernstein was uncalled for. You're a prize fighter who underachieves. Criticism is going to come your way. He's gonna do this shit every fight now? Act like someone has a personal vendetta against him. Al is one of the best in the business and has always been a straight shooter. If you're going to disrespect someone because they criticize you, you'll be going at everyone in the world. Bottom line is, AB loses when it matters most. Stop trying so hard to be Floyd. Floyd called out Merchant because he was being a hater directly after a victory. AB aint won shit in what feels like a decade. I kinda hope Manny knocks his ignorant ass out.

Ignorant as usual but that gang gang comment was funny. AB has 0 idea when to be a damn professional versus an entertainer. Al was shocked and you saw Cunningham was like WTF. He didn't seem to pleased. AB acts like the stereotypical black man. It is cringe worthy. Dude tries way to hard to be shocking. But young cats don't listen. Mayweather told him years ago when to turn it on. If Broner losers this fight...he might be the can man.

#53 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 06:52 AM

I like Broner's chances...PAC will have problems
  • AZWildCat likes this

#54 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,289 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:52 AM

Yeah, man....Manny needs to go ahead and get this clown outta there! I'm sick of his ignorance. Period. Al of all people didn't deserve that kind of backlash from AB, but here we are. That shit made me wanna go back and dig to see if Al has ever said anything out of pocket about AB, but I didn't bother because I know for a fact that Bernstein is fair. 

With everything going on in our country, I'd be the first to say that we'd be a lot better off with less ABs and more Bernsteins, that's for sure. 

Had AB been on his game all these years, people wouldn't look at him as a stepping stone. He loses to Mann badly and never gets the Floyd fight. Sick of his cooning and buffooning. 

#55 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,289 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 08:58 AM

I like Broner's chances...PAC will have problems

Somebody (Broner) seems nervous though. I've never seen Manny beaten before he steps in the ring, so AB's verbal tactics are useless. Sadly, he truly thinks he's on Floyd level as far as them promoting this shit show, but he can only blame himself and lack of wins over the years. He sucks. 

Manny's left hand will be AB's nightmare 50-somethin' hours from now. 

#56 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,536 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:34 AM

In terms of the fight, I give Broner a good chance because he's a slick counter puncher and Manny has been susceptible to that in his career. However, I can't see Broner pulling out a close fight. If he wins, it'll be because he consistently beats Manny Pacquiao to the punch and Manny came unprepared with a plan B. In a close fight however, when both fighter's game plan isn't enough, Manny will simply outwork Broner and steal rounds. Add to that Broner isnt winning a decision on 3 scorecards in a close fight. Basically, Broner has to win decisively to walk out victorious
  • Cshel86 likes this

#57 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:43 PM

Broner is so F'ing ignorant! I chose Manny to win by wide decision in the poll. But I'm so hoping Manny beats the brakes off this clown. The racist comments were uncalled for. Broner doesn't move his feet, so he's gonna be a sucker for Manny's in-out style. Manny 9 rounds to 3 if that. Broner never steps up in a big fight. If he does on Saturday, color me surprised.

#58 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,289 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 03:24 PM

Broner is so F'ing ignorant! I chose Manny to win by wide decision in the poll. But I'm so hoping Manny beats the brakes off this clown. The racist comments were uncalled for. Broner doesn't move his feet, so he's gonna be a sucker for Manny's in-out style. Manny 9 rounds to 3 if that. Broner never steps up in a big fight. If he does on Saturday, color me surprised.

Hope Manny clobbers this fool. I'm a black man and I understand....when you call somebody a bitch ass n*gga", a fight usually comes with that. What did Bernstein do to Adrien? Shit. From what I understand, Al had an amateur career, so he's no slouch, but c'mon man...if anybody's ever rode for AB, it was Bernstein.

Still baffled at this ass clown and his antics. When you talk ignorant street shit like that, you belong nowhere near a camera or the top of the sport. I believe AB knows this is his last shot at the big stage for a while and he's feeling that pressure. 

Dude....you can't be mad at the world for criticizing you when you stunk up the joint in two fights that mattered (Porter and Garcia fights). I think this dude is one more incident away from the psych ward....he just seems unstable and pressure just isn't his thing. 

• Dolimite and KSUN247 like this

#59 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 04:22 PM

There is no hope for Broner! He didn't learn from the Maidana ass whipping! He didn't learn from the multiple arrests, lawsuits, court cases, then he's never gonna learn. There are ignorant folks of all races, but give one some money and they truly show their ass. I would say it's a shame to have him representing me as a Black Man, but that fool doesn't represent me at all. There are cats who straight hood, but this fool always tries to be even more outlandish than the last time you saw him.  And it's always a microphone and camera in his face to show us all how foolish he is. 

Kinda like when something happens in the hood and the news media shows up. They don't go to the well-dressed, groomed individual. They proceed to find the most off-the-wall character to describe what happened. Never fails. 

Broner's career started off great, but has been nothing but a wreck since the Maidana ass-whipping. Probably even before then.  Crazy thing is most folks will watch just to see him get his comeuppance. Rubbernecking at its finest. LOL! Hopefully, Manny can do us a favor and retire this clown. Or at least embarrass him.

• Dolimite likes this

#60 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 07:00 PM

Paulie had a great break down of the fight, ab has chances, I'm just not a believer anymore.
  • MAHDI likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users