Photo

Broner vs. Pac press conference (Prediction Thread - Poll Added)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

Poll: Broner vs Pacquiao (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Broner by Decision (Close) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Broner by Decision (Wide) (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Broner by KO/TKO (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Pacquiao by Decision (Close) (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

5. Pacquiao by Decision (Wide) (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

6. Pacquiao by KO/TKO (2 votes [28.57%])

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

7. Draw (1 votes [14.29%])

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

8. DQ (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote

#61 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,413 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:43 PM

Its what its always been. If AB tries to walk down Pac he'll get fucked up. Shawn Porter called it, hes gotta use his speed and counter punch.

#62 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,500 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:23 AM

Hope Manny clobbers this fool. I'm a black man and I understand....when you call somebody a bitch ass n*gga", a fight usually comes with that. What did Bernstein do to Adrien? Shit. From what I understand, Al had an amateur career, so he's no slouch, but c'mon man...if anybody's ever rode for AB, it was Bernstein.

Still baffled at this ass clown and his antics. When you talk ignorant street shit like that, you belong nowhere near a camera or the top of the sport. I believe AB knows this is his last shot at the big stage for a while and he's feeling that pressure. 

Dude....you can't be mad at the world for criticizing you when you stunk up the joint in two fights that mattered (Porter and Garcia fights). I think this dude is one more incident away from the psych ward....he just seems unstable and pressure just isn't his thing. 

Bet money, if confronted, instead of an apology, he will reference Mayweather and Merchant. Difference is, Merchant was really being a hater. Bernstein was asking a legitimate question and rarely shows any vendettas toward any fighters.

Edited by Franchize, 19 January 2019 - 11:25 AM.

#63 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,500 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:37 AM

Ab opens up and swings his left hook like a tennis swing sometimes. I think Pacquiaos straight punches land in between them and get Broner in trouble. Someone mentioned not wanting Broner to scurry into the locker room after a loss. Personally, I'd prefer it. I've heard enough of him for a lifetime. If he never says another word, it would be a sentence too many
  • KSUN247 likes this

#64 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,744 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:39 AM

He made weight and he looks strong. We shall see.

#65 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,524 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 02:46 PM

I wanna see AB get beat down, but really interested in the Badou Jack vs Marcus Browne fight. Not impressed with Browne. He looks the part, but doesn't seem to put it all together from the few times I saw him. I think Badou stops him late. Jack's body work is gonna be what sets him up for the KO. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users