• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,560 posts

Posted 19 November 2018 - 09:39 PM

AB is fuckin fat. His fight is less than two months away and he has a gut. He talked cash shit at the press conference and Pac seemed completely uncomfortable...I was there and the vibe from reporters "this is a minstrel show" AB acted likeva damn ass and Pac was a bore.
Does AB have a chance to win? He did hit on Pac's weakness, jumping in and out. His legs aren't young and nimble anymore, so maybe AB will sit down and wait for Pac to jump into a straight right hand. I want AB to win so he can call out Floyd, then they fight in May. Two trash talking egomaniacs going at it. I wonder who the media would cheer for? Or who Gervonta will cheer for??????
  • Franchize likes this

#2 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 09:33 AM

Listen....AB is a cringeworthy individual, period. I won't allow any one man to speak for or represent black men as a whole, but AB needs to be sat down. Seriously. 

All of that N word dropping and the ignorance is just too much. They've pretty much muted Angel Garcia....what's the hold up with Broner??? On another hand, it seemed like an improv or a stand-up comedy event. Lol

Just watching them hand Broner the mic so he can make a fool of himself and land an occasional joke, is worth the watch...for whatever reason. Lol

#3 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 11:16 AM

Every time AB speaks, I roll my eyes and say to myself "here we go again." It's like dudes who are in a bad relationship that dread going home to a nagging wife. Every time I'm here after an AB fight, my post is "AB about to get on the mic and say something stupid." He's long exhausted his share of "this nigga here" moments. I'm sure he will continue to add to his tab before, during and after this fight. 

I watched like 2 seconds of this presser for ONE reason. I wanted to see if Mayweather Promotions was going to be in the background. Say what you want about Floyd but damn...dude knows how to capitalize on shit. If somehow him and Manny rematch (which I don't want to see), it won't be for Manny to tie the series so to speak. Manny, you're already down 2-0

• Cshel86 likes this

#4 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,221 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:57 PM

Hes learned nothin.....can't jump off the couch n beat pac I don't care who you were or who your fans think you are. He looked like shit vs granados caught a Break vs an out of shape Vargas and got schooled by Mikey. You can't beat talent without hard work and can't beat hard work without the same work and talent.

He has to Marquez pac to win and I don't see it. All the talk is just that.
  • Cshel86 and KSUN247 like this

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 10:00 AM

Hes learned nothin.....can't jump off the couch n beat pac I don't care who you were or who your fans think you are. He looked like shit vs granados caught a Break vs an out of shape Vargas and got schooled by Mikey. You can't beat talent without hard work and can't beat hard work without the same work and talent.

He has to Marquez pac to win and I don't see it. All the talk is just that.

Agreed. 

He brags about what he "does to southpaws", but those southpaws aren't Manny by any stretch of the imagination. As I state about both Manny and Floyd....their skill level is unmatched, even past their prime. These guys nowadays can't even hang with B-level fighters on their best night. 

So yeah....Broner's in for a treat, for sure. Manny's no slouch and that left hand varies and comes at lightning speed....I see Broner freezing up and thinking too much. I won't say Manny's able to throw a million combinations like he once did, but we all know that an opponent's high punch output, leaves Broner in quicksand. 

• KSUN247 likes this

#6 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 10:04 AM

Every time AB speaks, I roll my eyes and say to myself "here we go again." It's like dudes who are in a bad relationship that dread going home to a nagging wife. Every time I'm here after an AB fight, my post is "AB about to get on the mic and say something stupid." He's long exhausted his share of "this nigga here" moments. I'm sure he will continue to add to his tab before, during and after this fight. 

I watched like 2 seconds of this presser for ONE reason. I wanted to see if Mayweather Promotions was going to be in the background. Say what you want about Floyd but damn...dude knows how to capitalize on shit. If somehow him and Manny rematch (which I don't want to see), it won't be for Manny to tie the series so to speak. Manny, you're already down 2-0

Exactly. To watch Floyd basically control Manny's career, is a thing of beauty. That's how you beat your opponent....in AND out of the ring. I like the situation Manny's in right now, as long as he keeps winning. From the way it's looking, Floyd is setting up another big payday for himself....IF he so decides. Lol

#7 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,180 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 01:20 PM

Exactly. To watch Floyd basically control Manny's career, is a thing of beauty. That's how you beat your opponent....in AND out of the ring. I like the situation Manny's in right now, as long as he keeps winning. From the way it's looking, Floyd is setting up another big payday for himself....IF he so decides. Lol

It's like getting head from a dude's wife and then hiring him to be your secretary. 

• Cshel86 and AZWildCat like this

#8 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,560 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 08:47 PM

It's like getting head from a dude's wife and then hiring him to be your secretary.

Greatest analogy ever!

Pac ended up signing with Haymon is the ultimate "you my bitch" move. Funny thing is Floyd said he should sign with Haymon 3 years prior if he wanted to make money.

I said Floyd is only doing this psuedo match to see how his body responds.

#9 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 01:06 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#10 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 01:13 PM

I just don't see Broner pulling this one off, sorry but not sorry. I'm looking at who has more to gain in victory and who can be trusted to make noise afterwards. 

There are SEVERAL opportunities (read: fights) that Manny can be involved in and make big money off of, if he beats Broner. Now, AB on the other hand....yes and no. Why? Because nobody really trusts him and we're never clear on which AB's gonna show up on fight night. 

Not only can Manny benefit from those big fights, but he can also pick and choose and people will still watch. AB doesn't really have that opportunity at this point of his career. There's no doubt that people will be interested in his fights, but he HAS to face top guys at this point, Manny really doesn't....so AB's gotta show up for EVERY fight from this point on. 

That's been the story of his career for years, but this is pretty much his last chance to prove himself. Anything else after this is just another chance for him to make fights, talk shit and get the media going, just to come up short in the end. We've seen this from guys like Mayorga in the past. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users