Photo

PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Wilder vs. Fury- SPOILERS (No Public Streams)

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#131 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 01:12 AM

Fury and Wilder need to jump AJ at the grocery store lol

And put it on PPV. As big and as powerful as AJ is, he's just soft as wet tissue and full of shit!
  • Cshel86 and Franchize like this

#132 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,363 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 01:16 AM

This is the beginning of a nice string of fights. I'm amped!

• Cshel86 likes this

#133 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,754 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 01:19 AM

AJ is somewhere nervously laughing, but he don't want either guy. We'll get AJ vs Whyte again. I know Hearn is happy. You know he's gonna tweet some madness.

Spin: What if Hearn actually selects Fury next because the world actually thought he won? I mean, he was busy in there and looked great, but he did show moments of vulnerability...which I'm sure they were waiting for. I mean, Fury is still undefeated (good marketing pitch) AND he "beat Wilder but got a draw". I can see Eddie pulling this. 

I mean, Pacquiao used to fight guys coming off of losses and  fans used to eat it up. Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be comparing AJ's stardom to Manny's, but AJ is Manny Pacquiao in the UK. 

• The Original MrFactor and KSUN247 like this

#134 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,072 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 02 December 2018 - 01:38 AM

Fight of the year. It went as many predicted. Wilder would drop Fury and Fury would outbox Wilder. Great mesh of their skill sets. I thought Wilder was about to go at the end. I'm not sure if it was an accumulation of punches or he was just weary from fanning Tyson Fury all night. Tyson didnt have no sweat on him at all. Deontay looked like an old lady at church fanning her grandbaby. Tyson edged it in my opinion. I'm not angry at the draw. Mathematically that works too, if you give Deontay all the close rounds. 

Ortiz was Ortiz. He got his work in and maintained his status. Would love to see him in with Jarrell Miller next, if Dillian Whyte still has track shoes on.

Jarret Hurd... For a minute I thought he was in big trouble. Then, bang!! What the fuck was he thinking in the post fight interview. You have Charlo right there goading you and Hurd's response was, "I want another fight before Charlo. I promised to fight in my home town..." Your home town homies can fuck you outta money like that. Ask Michael Nunn how that worked out. You better get Charlo while you can. He aint waiting for you that's for sure.

Adonis Stevenson. All I can say is FINALLY!!! You made some money, homie. Its over. You and Kovalev are out of the sport. You'll probably both still fight again, but its over. Maybe now both will fight each other at the close of their careers. And actually thats a fight that I would still like to see. Both guys are older and vulnerable. Both coming off huge KO losses. Lets do it.

#135 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,363 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 01:52 AM

Spin: What if Hearn actually selects Fury next because the world actually thought he won? I mean, he was busy in there and looked great, but he did show moments of vulnerability...which I'm sure they were waiting for. I mean, Fury is still undefeated (good marketing pitch) AND he "beat Wilder but got a draw". I can see Eddie pulling this. 

I mean, Pacquiao used to fight guys coming off of losses and  fans used to eat it up. Yeah, I know, I shouldn't be comparing AJ's stardom to Manny's, but AJ is Manny Pacquiao in the UK. 

I dont see it happening for this reason. Fury could very conceivably do the same thing to Joshua in the same manner but Joshua doesn't have the wild awkward angle punch to surprise Fury like Wilder does. What gets Wilder in trouble offensively also wins him fights. If you thought Fury saw Wilder's punches coming from a mile away, wait till he gets in the ring with Joshua.

• The Original MrFactor likes this

#136 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:22 AM

Whoever says Wilder won is stupid as fuck...some motherfucker said he won easy...NAZIM RICHARDSON, YOU SAID IT WAS CLOSE? GET the fuck outta here...Wilder is just Wild...aside from power he is skillless...He got whipped on. Only rounds he won was the knockdown rounds...

#137 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,072 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 02 December 2018 - 10:34 AM

For the first time in years, the Heavyweight Division is exciting and fresh. We've got a 3 headed undefeated monster at the top. 3 UNDEFEATED guys with a claim to the title. We had the 70's with Ali, Frazier, Foreman and Norton. Then we had a huge lull in the 80's as witnesses to the dominance of Larry Holmes. Then we had the 90's with Tyson, Holyfield, Bowe, Lewis, Moorer, Foreman(say what?!?!), Mercer, Morrison. Then we had another lull with the dominance of the Klitschko Brothers. Now we've officially got a new era with Fury, Wilder, Joshua, Ortiz, Usyk, Whyte, Parker, Chisora, Helenius. This may be a fun era like the 70's and 90's.... 

• Cshel86 likes this

#138 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,694 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 02:07 PM

My Comments and Scorecard!

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Jack

#139 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,363 posts

Posted 02 December 2018 - 02:50 PM

My Comments and Scorecard!

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

Jack

I think I had the fight scored exactly how you did, down to the round. I did lose my stream for 1 or 2 in the middle of the fight though but Fury pretty much controlled those

#140 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,406 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 04:38 AM

the thing is...who will get better in the rematch? Will Wilder be able to land more on Fury? Or will Fury continue to just dazzle? Also the shot that sent Fury down was back of the head me thinks and the other one he looked off balance. I know we make jokes about him being KD by Cunningham, but the dudes ability to recoup is unreal.

• AZWildCat likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users