• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 08:04 AM

Charlos are big talkers overrated. Harrison got the nod it was not a unanimous decision and scores were off but it was a close fight... Charlos are hyped shit!!! Both of them are!!! lmaoooo

#42 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Posted 26 December 2018 - 10:00 PM

They have no chance vs ggg or canelo.
Harrison takes rematch more convincing and cocaine cowboy losses to Andrade in a game effort. They lost stock at the wrong time
  • MAHDI likes this

#43 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,289 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:42 PM

Harrison takes rematch more convincing and cocaine cowboy losses to Andrade in a game effort. They lost stock at the wrong time

Not that they haven't looked beatable in the past, but they didn't looked locked in and focused like they normally do. I think somebody takes full advantage of this and offers them a fight. Thing is, the offer may be the sticking point as to why the fight(s) won't happen. 

#44 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,289 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 01:43 PM

Charlos are big talkers overrated. Harrison got the nod it was not a unanimous decision and scores were off but it was a close fight... Charlos are hyped shit!!! Both of them are!!! lmaoooo

Kinda like Spence, right? 

• AZWildCat likes this

#45 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,808 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 02:54 PM

Not that they haven't looked beatable in the past, but they didn't looked locked in and focused like they normally do. I think somebody takes full advantage of this and offers them a fight. Thing is, the offer may be the sticking point as to why the fight(s) won't happen. 

I think they got too full of themselves and didn't perform when they needed to. I always thought Jermall was the better of the two, but even Jermell shouldn't be losing to Harrison.

• AZWildCat likes this

#46 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,023 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 07:03 PM

Kinda like Spence, right? 

Please... Spence is focused and mean.. Does not talk much shit. There is no comparison. You said Lamont Peterson stood a chance to beat Spence... What happened there??? How much you putting on Mikey? lol

Edited by MAHDI, 27 December 2018 - 07:05 PM.

• Cshel86 likes this

#47 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,777 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 10:17 AM

Eff you!!!

They're still solid....just got some work to do...refining, if you would. 

:lol:

I finally saw the fight. Harrison didn't win and sadly Charlo wasn't convincing either. A draw would of been appropriate.

#48 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,289 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:56 AM

I think they got too full of themselves and didn't perform when they needed to. I always thought Jermall was the better of the two, but even Jermell shouldn't be losing to Harrison.

He is. Jermell always seemed to be the ticking time bomb of the two. Jermall is just strong as shit and holds his ground through and through.

Jermell, to me, shows frustration when he's not able to have his way in there. It showed in the Trout fight and he looked a bit vulnerable in the Jackson fight a couple years back. 

Jermell has the better resume of the two, I believe. They have a little bit of work to do, so let's hope we see those improvements in '19. 

#49 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,289 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 12:00 PM

Please... Spence is focused and mean.. Does not talk much shit. There is no comparison. You said Lamont Peterson stood a chance to beat Spence... What happened there??? How much you putting on Mikey? lol

:lol:

You know I had to take a dig at you about Spence! Lol

And, listen....I've done and said some dumb things over the years, but I'm not on the "Mikey Garcia has a chance" train, I just don't see it happening. Lol

• MAHDI likes this

#50 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,289 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 12:03 PM

I finally saw the fight. Harrison didn't win and sadly Charlo wasn't convincing either. A draw would of been appropriate.

Dude's just too overzealous, but hell, I can't be mad at him because the Charlos were "boring" to watch at one point. I like what they're becoming, but as sduck mentioned....I believe he's gotten a bit too full of himself after working with Derrick James and scoring KOs in the past.

I still like him, I just don't need him going out like Donaire....trying to score a KO "for the people and networks", all to basically get thrown away after you show you can't make the right adjustments in there. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users