#51 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 931 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 12:50 PM

:lol:

You know I had to take a dig at you about Spence! Lol

And, listen....I've done and said some dumb things over the years, but I'm not on the "Mikey Garcia has a chance" train, I just don't see it happening. Lol

lHonestly I knew it was coming lol... Man seriously if Spence  with his downplayed but impressive body of work thus far, was Mexican he would be the biggest thing going. I aint mad though Spence got to keep doing his job to earn respect.. just the way it is!!!

#52 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,588 posts

Posted 28 December 2018 - 04:44 PM

Dude's just too overzealous, but hell, I can't be mad at him because the Charlos were "boring" to watch at one point. I like what they're becoming, but as sduck mentioned....I believe he's gotten a bit too full of himself after working with Derrick James and scoring KOs in the past.

I still like him, I just don't need him going out like Donaire....trying to score a KO "for the people and networks", all to basically get thrown away after you show you can't make the right adjustments in there.

I been rocking with Twins since day 1, locks in all. This loss maybe a blessing in disguise. I mean shit...now he can just fight without all the bs. Does this prove the Mayweather curse is legit? Wasn't Jermall the one who called out Floyd? Weird shit. I think Harrison gives him the rematch and from there either Hurd or Canelo.

#53 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 931 posts

Posted 30 December 2018 - 07:32 AM

Every fighter who disses Mayweather experiences grief lol...Years ago Vivian Harris was on the radio in NYC calling Floyd a faggot...next night he gets knocked out. I could see in the Trout fight the 154 pound Charlo is good but not as good as he or many others think

#54 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,789 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 05:35 PM

Every fighter who disses Mayweather experiences grief lol...Years ago Vivian Harris was on the radio in NYC calling Floyd a faggot...next night he gets knocked out. I could see in the Trout fight the 154 pound Charlo is good but not as good as he or many others think

Looks like Tenshin Nasukawa was Mayweather's latest victim loool

#55 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 931 posts

Posted 31 December 2018 - 07:03 PM

Looks like Tenshin Nasukawa was Mayweather's latest victim loool

lol...The kid looked like he was trying to bring some heat lol...He actually said prior he was going for the KO.lol

#56 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,588 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 12:21 PM

lol...The kid looked like he was trying to bring some heat lol...He actually said prior he was going for the KO.lol

Floyd looked physically soft for this fight. He probably ran one lap to train. He laughed at the kid. I saw the fight on twitter, people were clowning how dude was crying and Floyd is a robber, 9 million in 3 minutes....shiiiit.
Now everyone is shitting on Mayweather. Ali did it and Roy Jones fought a fuckin fan.....so yeah
  • sduck, Franchize and MAHDI like this

#57 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 931 posts

Posted 01 January 2019 - 03:47 PM

Pretty boy Floyd was an actual notorious criminal bank robber in history. Pretty Boy Floyd, was an American bank robber. He operated in the Midwest and West South Central States, and his criminal exploits gained widespread press coverage in the 1930s...lmaoooooooo get that money Floyd

Edited by MAHDI, 01 January 2019 - 03:53 PM.

• sduck likes this

#58 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,232 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 05:50 PM

Not a single critic of Floyd or the fight can honestly say they wouldn't have done the same. That's all that needs to be said about that. 9 minute exhibition for 9 million that barely went 90 seconds. 

p.s. did anyone peep how ole boy started crying after he got KO'd lol

• Cshel86, sduck and MAHDI like this

#59 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,588 posts

Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:52 PM

Not a single critic of Floyd or the fight can honestly say they wouldn't have done the same. That's all that needs to be said about that. 9 minute exhibition for 9 million that barely went 90 seconds. 

p.s. did anyone peep how ole boy started crying after he got KO'd lol

Oliver McCall would been proud. Shit was ugly. Pac went on his Twitter and shitted on the fight. He said he promise to fight fighters the same size or bigger than he.I twitted him back and said Cotto, Margarito,Oscar,Clottly, say bullshit.

#60 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,484 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:19 PM

Saw an interview with Tony Harrison from LA last night and he made a great point....Jermell wasn't focused for the fight. Not anyone's fault but his, but Tony made it plain. 

He saw Jermell hanging with Floyd, showing up at the Hurd fight (on the Wilder card) and modeling for GQ magazine in Gucci. This is why I said a while ago that most fighters are only paid enough to keep them fighting...when they make substantial amounts and seek opportunities like this (modeling), their focus is usually up for question and it sometimes shows in the ring.

Maybe Tony was on to something the whole time because he said watching Jermell unfocused, helped him train harder. Moreover, I especially hated that coon ass media workout the Charlos had in TX the week before the fight...that shit was straight trash and a spectacle, at best. 

• MAHDI likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users