• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#81 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,754 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:35 PM

I was wrong too. I thought Plant would outbox Uzcategui but eventually get worn down. He weathered the late storm though

Same here. We were both going in the right direction, and our predictions almost came to fruition. Lol

#82 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,754 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:40 PM

Cant wait for the interviews later on...Fox sucks ass for the way they did that. Proud of Plant and a bit disappointed in Uzcategui for either "being patient" or simply not giving it his all early on. He was slow as shit and didn't show his jab till late in the fight...definitely didn't fight like a champ tonight or took Plant lightly. 

#83 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 08:50 PM

Plant vs Canelo.... if Canelo is the truth, fight him and take his belt at 168. That shit Canelo did at 168 a few weeks ago was just as worthy of criticism as Floyd in Japan lmao!!!

Edited by MAHDI, 14 January 2019 - 08:53 PM.

#84 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,754 posts

Posted 15 January 2019 - 11:20 AM

Plant vs Canelo.... if Canelo is the truth, fight him and take his belt at 168. That shit Canelo did at 168 a few weeks ago was just as worthy of criticism as Floyd in Japan lmao!!!

Canelo iced Rocky Fielding but everybody watched and everybody's still commenting on it....sounds like the plan is unfolding as expected. That's what they want us to do. Floyd just did it too. 

I don't think Canelo stays at 168, he's already mentioned this. Plant's a league or two above Fielding, so we probably won't see that fight. Besides, that fight's risky and makes no sense at all....at least the Fielding fight was low risk/high reward. 

I wouldn't mind seeing Canelo fight Eubank Jr....wouldn't that be a decent overseas scrap? If Eubank beats DeGale (which I'm sure he won't), then I don't see why not. We might see him fight Rosado down the line. *shrugs*

• MAHDI likes this

#85 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,363 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 10:38 AM

Definitely gotta see a replay. Was Uzcategui that bad or Plant just better tonight?

Kinda both. Jose was at his worst for the 1st half of the fight and Plant was at his best. Things changed a bit in the 2nd half of the fight but like Shel said, too little too late
  • Cshel86 and KSUN247 like this

#86 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,754 posts

Posted 17 January 2019 - 02:23 PM

Man, my man Uzcategui just doesn't believe in line-ups, does he? How do you get your hair cut and NOT get a line-up? That alone makes me happy he lost the fight. Do better.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users