• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#11 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 02:21 PM

Andrade put himself in position to get names. If he don't fight nobody on dazn in two more fights I'm done with em

#12 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 12:08 PM

Andrade put himself in position to get names. If he don't fight nobody on dazn in two more fights I'm done with em

Not even sure why you're giving him two more fights. I'm pretty much done with him now. he's had what, 2...maybe 3 fights on DAZN already? Nothing of note has happened and some of that....just some of that can be blamed on Saunders' failed drug test. 

Other than that, I just see a guy with a belt calling out a bunch of people with names who probably aren't gonna fight on DAZN. 

#13 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 02:08 PM

No reason he shouldn't be able to pullnin ggg or any other name. Billy Joe did us wrong, borax had us thinking he was something he wasn't. Still topbof the division to me till he's actually beaten

#14 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 12:18 PM

I don't like the way Danny's been talking lately, hoping for a fair shake from the judges and so on. His recent headline states that he hopes he doesn't have to KO Canelo to get a draw. Huh???

Bro...you know how this goes already, stop with the hopes and be ready to get in there and give it your all. Somebody else did the same with Canelo years ago....Lara. He was talking SO big about stopping Canelo and embarrassing him and such, but changed his tune closer to the fight and hoped the judges would be fair. 

To me, it seems as though Danny isn't 100% sure he can win convincingly. Not a good look at all. He knows the odds are against him, hopefully he fights that same way. 

• MAHDI likes this

#15 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,690 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 01:37 PM

I don't like the way Danny's been talking lately, hoping for a fair shake from the judges and so on. His recent headline states that he hopes he doesn't have to KO Canelo to get a draw. Huh???

Bro...you know how this goes already, stop with the hopes and be ready to get in there and give it your all. Somebody else did the same with Canelo years ago....Lara. He was talking SO big about stopping Canelo and embarrassing him and such, but changed his tune closer to the fight and hoped the judges would be fair. 

To me, it seems as though Danny isn't 100% sure he can win convincingly. Not a good look at all. He knows the odds are against him, hopefully he fights that same way.

Build in excuses. I was surprised he was talking like this as well. Danny is a fuckin warrior, that's how he needs to be thinking. Nothing else. If he does his job, he won't need the judges
  • MAHDI likes this

#16 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 02:58 PM

Didn't he get screwed by the judges

#17 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 03:17 PM

Didn't he get screwed by the judges

Nope. A combination of the lights being too bright, Canelo's skill level (which I'm sure surprised Lara in spots), and Lara's never-ending need to play it safe in big fights was the sticking point. 

I just don't understand how a guy so skilled could just throw the fight away against a guy so "limited" in Canelo. I mean, Lara should've steamrolled Canelo, according to fans' predictions. Didn't happen. 

• MAHDI likes this

#18 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 25 January 2019 - 03:19 PM

Build in excuses. I was surprised he was talking like this as well. Danny is a fuckin warrior, that's how he needs to be thinking. Nothing else. If he does his job, he won't need the judges

Precisely! Though Jacobs has exceptional power, he needs to go out there and implement a game plan that'll keep Canelo guessing and won't allow him to get off whenever he's ready. Go the KO!

I hate when KO artists like the Matthysses and the Kovalevs of the world DON'T close the show, then get upset about the cards. Sorry, bruh....but the dude across from you brought skills, patience and fortitude to the ring....all you brought was power and hope. Not enough. Lol

#19 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,074 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 29 January 2019 - 07:05 AM

Canelo gets KO'd cold and wins a split decision. In all seriousness, I hope Danny Beats the breaks off of his red headed step child ass... Caelo and DLH have ruined boxing. Every time this guys fights a tough opponent, theres a controversial decision. Every time. That lest you know the books are always cooked when this guy fights. Go back to

Canelo v Trout...  controversy

Canelo v Lara...  controversy

Canelo v Mayweather...  scorecard controversy

Canelo v GGG...  controversy both fights.

The fact that people accepted the Canelo vs Josesito Lopez, James Kirkland(who cleared him to fight), Chavez Jr(who cleared him to fight), Liam Smith, who was decent, but the Charlos' and Andrade were there.

I hate the guy and cant wait to see his carefully crafted career get derailed. With that said, Canelo by controversial decision.

• MAHDI likes this

#20 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 29 January 2019 - 01:57 PM

Canelo gets KO'd cold and wins a split decision. In all seriousness, I hope Danny Beats the breaks off of his red headed step child ass... Caelo and DLH have ruined boxing. Every time this guys fights a tough opponent, theres a controversial decision. Every time. That lest you know the books are always cooked when this guy fights. Go back to

Canelo v Trout...  controversy

Canelo v Lara...  controversy

Canelo v Mayweather...  scorecard controversy

Canelo v GGG...  controversy both fights.

The fact that people accepted the Canelo vs Josesito Lopez, James Kirkland(who cleared him to fight), Chavez Jr(who cleared him to fight), Liam Smith, who was decent, but the Charlos' and Andrade were there.

I hate the guy and cant wait to see his carefully crafted career get derailed. With that said, Canelo by controversial decision.

Jacobs needs to put up or shut up.. As big as he is he should take the fight to Canelo in controlled technical fashion and land bombs- He said he was "suprised" Canelo took the fight implying he felt Canelo was leery in facing him, now it is time to show and prove or shut up

• The Original MrFactor and Cshel86 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users