• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,688 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 09:00 PM

Lara did the same shit before he fought Canelo, then cried robbery when it was all said and done. Thing is, you have to make Canelo punch when he doesn't wanna punch, but it seems as though guys get caught up in his feints and seem surprised at how he mixes his punches up. 

I've pretty much counted Jacobs out, mainly because of the aforementioned and his being worried about the judges. My interest for his chances of winning may go up within a couple of weeks of fight night, but for now, he's already lost. 

I said all that to say, dammit this is gonna be a good one!

Built in excuses, if Canelo plods his way in front of Jacobs like he loves to do and if he tires which he does in the later rounds Danny can get some good work in
Canelo hates pressure and can get careless by trying to prove he is a real Mexican fighter. That shit my not work with Danny. This fight is going to deliver.
Oscar is trying to set up a Mayweather Canelo II saying the fight can gross 1.5 billion dollars. The problem is Canelo got his handed to him on a red dish. And Canelo ain't squeezing down to 154. Mr. Stick a Fork in My Ass is just trying to gain interest in this fight with Jacobs. He doesn't need to say shit regarding this fight.

Edited by Dolimite, 04 March 2019 - 09:02 PM.

#42 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 08:00 AM

Built in excuses, if Canelo plods his way in front of Jacobs like he loves to do and if he tires which he does in the later rounds Danny can get some good work in
Canelo hates pressure and can get careless by trying to prove he is a real Mexican fighter. That shit my not work with Danny. This fight is going to deliver.
Oscar is trying to set up a Mayweather Canelo II saying the fight can gross 1.5 billion dollars. The problem is Canelo got his handed to him on a red dish. And Canelo ain't squeezing down to 154. Mr. Stick a Fork in My Ass is just trying to gain interest in this fight with Jacobs. He doesn't need to say shit regarding this fight.

Canelo/Money 2 satisfies nobody but Oscar. He's been trying to find ppl to beat Floyd for years, including himself. Floyd is 42 years old. Canelo is 28. Cmon. That's not greatness

• KSUN247 likes this

#43 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,942 posts

Posted 06 March 2019 - 10:09 AM

Built in excuses, indeed. My thing is, as a fighter, Danny or anybody else shouldn't lean on judges and the fact that they're wholesome men...nobody cares when it's all said and done. Everybody knows nice guys come in last and there's no exception to the rule in boxing. Go out there and assert yourself and be done with it.

Yes, Canelo does tire late in fights but he's that much more dangerous because his defense remains exceptional and you'll find yourself in the same boat as him by trying to land one big shot. Thing is, Canelo knows how to set his up and a guy walking him down in an attempt to land a big one, only plays into his hands. 

Danny boxes well, and he showed us in the GGG fight that he knows how to stick to a game plan for a full 12. Canelo's head movement and body work may baffle Danny, if Danny doesn't go to the body first. I hope he does. Double and triple up on the jab and we should see him get some good work in. 

I just hope he doesn't "want it too bad" and gets careless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users