• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,406 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:48 PM

Dudes got balls that for sure buttt. I saw Khans last fight, it was a joke, he was dropped. He was overweight, and he gassed soo hard. Crawford is all wrong for him but can ya do. I can see it a bit like the Gamboa fight. Maybe he wins a few rounds, and then Crawford gets that timing and range down and its night night.

• MAHDI likes this

#2 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 992 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 07:49 PM

Crawford should win but *I would like Khan put Crawford  on his ass--  I like how  Spence told Crawford he would KO him and when Crawford started his Floyd comparison, Spence said sharply "You are not Floyd"---- that being said I think Khan can make in interesting with his speed and length and just might put Crawford on his ass with one of his right hands

Edited by MAHDI, 18 January 2019 - 07:50 PM.

• MAHDI likes this

#3 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,688 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:04 AM

KO of the year via Crawford.

#4 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:15 AM

I think Khan gives Crawford trouble early. Unfortunately Khan's gift is often his curse. His hand speed gets him in trouble. He's so fast that when most people are trying to land one punch, he can sneak 2 in. Problem is, he gets greedy. 1 punch becomes 2. 2 becomes 3. 3 becomes...and then bam! Combined with a weak chin and the fact he pulls straight back, he gets himself into big trouble. He needs to treat his punch output like a diet. Eat enough to fulfill your appetite and walk away from the table.

#5 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 11:17 AM

My prediction is that Crawford gets touched up more than normal but ultimately is too savvy for Khan and beats him down late. Wouldn't entirely shock me if Khan out pointed him though.

Edited by Franchize, 19 January 2019 - 11:19 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users