Photo

PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Pacquiao-Broner-SPOILERS (No Public Streams)

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#1 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:52 PM

Keep all on-going and post-fight comments in this thread. Streams only permitted through PM's.

Jack

#2 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:14 PM

Broner vs Pacquiao: 

This fight has been up & down in my head for a while now, mainly because it's come down to Manny's age and the elephant in the room regarding which Broner will show up tonight. Most are praying for more activity from both guys...combination punches from Manny will unearth the Manny of old. More punches from Broner will give us what we've all been expecting and show us if he has what it takes at the top. 

Manny's left is a factor for anybody....he switches up the speed, power and angles of it...it's bound to give Adrien problems. Adrien's body work is exceptional but he catches most slipping on their way in and slows them down with the counter right hand from the shoulder roll position.

If AB happens to be able to walk Manny down, we'll see an interesting fight...I just can't picture it at this moment, but it's possible. Again, Manny's left hand and that little tricky in & out move that makes you overcommit, will be key here and is an intangible that current WW don't have. That's his bread and butter. 

Anyway, I believe Broner possibly gets stopped tonight in 7. Honestly...I wouldn't mind seeing either guy get stopped tonight....I just trust Manny's run at WW more than I trust Broner's, if either guy emerges victorious tonight. 

Jack vs Browne:

Pulling for Jack, though Marcus is a force if he's able to land around Jack's guard. Jack has gotten better and better since being KO'd almost 5 years ago. It's like he's learning on the job and he's pretty impressive.

I'm just wondering how Browne negotiates the distance in this one because Jack damn sure knows how. Browne's gonna have to be sure of himself at all times tonight because Jack's feints, body shots, and combination punching will be a fact.

Jack's shown vulnerability but that's makes him more exciting to watch. Browne doesn't have the experience later in the fight and that's exactly where it's gonna end up.

Jack by TKO in 5 since Browne starts a bit faster and is dangerous early. I just hope there's no foul play on Browne's end because Jack doesn't mind getting dirty himself and I'm sure the ref's gonna get caught in the crossfire. Lol

#3 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 07:53 PM

Manny by UD (hoping for the KO) and Jack by KO.

#4 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:19 PM

Man, Raushee Warren ugly as hell! Lol

• Franchize likes this

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:26 PM

WTF kind durag is this that Broner's wearing??????

:lol:

#6 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:27 PM

That durag looks photoshopped like a motherfucker. Lol

#7 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:28 PM

Now that Broner shaved his beard, he's really gonna get his chin checked.

#8 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,418 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:30 PM

I haven't seen Raushee fight in a while. 

#9 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,418 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:33 PM

Fun Fact: Broner's durag was made from pieces of a Prince stage costume. 

• Cshel86 likes this

#10 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,418 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:36 PM

Warren should counter with jabs and straights. The hooks arent finding their home

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users