• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,754 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 12:34 PM

Aye man, I know the fight's only two days away and I swear....it literally flew under the radar! Since his KO loss to Alvarez last August, Kovalev's done what Kovalev always does....makes excuses. The judges had Kovalev ahead at the time of the stoppage. Absurd! 

This time, he's saying that Alvarez landed a "lucky punch". Fuck this guy, seriously! First, it was the judges in the first Ward fight, then it was "low blows" from Ward in the rematch, and now Alvarez scored a lucky punch!? C'mon, dude. 

Kovalev's also changed trainers (now trains with McGirt) and the little birdies are already talking, saying he's still drinking and not taking training seriously under McGirt. He also got caught up in an assault charge involving a female. What's going on with this guy?

Anyway, how do you see the rematch going? 

PS: It's going to be on ESPN+ this time....I hate that app! ESPN's going to air the Valdez fight as well as the Commey fight on ESPN, then switch over the ESPN+ app at midnight (EST) and air the Lopez/Magdaleno fight followed by the Kovalev/Alvarez rematch. 

Thoughts?

#2 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,279 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:10 PM

The bully was broken, when his ego was dismantled. Same fight
  • MAHDI likes this

#3 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:34 PM

Alvarez is gonna KO him again. Can't wait! Hope it's another highlight reel KO too. Don't like that racist POS! Plus, assaulting a female. He needs his ass kicked again just cause! He does have a lot of excuses. He won't have a legit one after Saturday! 

#4 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 07:32 PM

Alvarez IS MENTALLY STRONG has good stamina and knows that Kovalev is vunerable-- same fight. I see it endin in similar fashion around the same round as the first bout. Kovalev is MENTALLY WEAK-

#5 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,363 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 03:17 PM

How is it a lucky punch when you got dropped more than once? It's like when Marquez ko'd Manny. People saying it was a lucky punch. How? It was the 2nd knock down of the fight. Dude...in the words of Smokey "you just got knocked the fuck out!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users